Virginia Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
343 Movers in Virginia
HORRIBLE movers!! Broke or damaged all of my furniture and don't have the decency to return calls to discuss. Inexperienced movers broke my headboard, dresser mirror, marble table base and ruined my leather sofa. Also tore my dining room chair. If you don't want to face a fate similar to mine, choose another mover.
Great experience! Marathon packed for me and moved everything to my new home. The packing and loading crews were fast and efficient and used the right size boxes for everything. They were careful to not damage walls or floors when moving things to the truck. On the truck they solved the Tetrus puzzle to get everything to fit together for maximum capacity in the truck. At my new home, they took care to not damage the building in any way when moving me in and to not block access to the building for the other residents. They reassembled my furniture professionally and placed boxes in the right rooms to make it easy for me to unpack. Marathon made my move so easy!
Amazing job!!! Made our moving day easy and simple. Honest and polite movers.
Little Guys is a completely astounding moving company! They went well beyond, ensuring everything was precisely right, even to the point of repairing furniture that was not assemble accurately in any case! Not just did I get an extraordinary value, I got phenomenal, cordial, and expert administration. I would prescribe them to anybody.
I think that its odd that both Amanda and Ronald have precisely the same of the same moving company. I am a long-lasting continuous client of Yelp and am worried that the procedure has been permitted to be spoiled by evident one-sided untruths that have all the earmarks of being an individual grudge against a long-lasting locally family run business. Summit has been the go to mover for various military families for a long time and keep running by Mr Bob Roberts with trustworthiness, uprightness and a theory of strong dedicated client administration. This is the legacy he exited with his child and grandson, who have the same energy for his business he did. You need to be moved by an moving company that handles your things as though they were their own particular or their friends and family? Call Argus you won't be baffled!
Great crew! Kept me posted on the time frame through the entire move. They packed everything well, nothing was damaged during the move. Very friendly and professional.
Terrible! Do Not Use This Company. I paid for a mobile home to be moved and set up. Only half the job was done yet Bobby the owner refuses to give a refund of any kind.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!! They lost over $16k worth of my property and will not honor the insurance claim. This company will lose your things and give you the run-around. They are the worst!!! I had to give them one star just to submit this rating but they are ruthless and don't deserve a star.
It is so hard to find good movers nowadays. If you're looking for respectful, quick, and genuine people to move your valuables, QRM is definitely the way to go. Stuart was very accommodating, and was willing to work with us when our move date changed 3 times, and when the guys showed up, they never stopped moving through a not so easy move (3rd floor walk up, to a 4 story townhouse). All I can say is WOW. I don't think I'll use anyone else moving forward.
I utilized these folks to move some old collectibles out of my relative's home to be put away for a bit in their stockroom. Best experience i've ever had with a moving organization! I got a few brings ahead of time and benevolent client administration. The general population working there appear to really think about the individual needs of you and your things, and even recommended the best materials to pack my things would be! The building itself s somewhat off the beaten path, yet general astounding!
They all worked consistently, no staying nearby. I've heard stories of movers paid by the hour taking as much time as is needed painstakingly wrapping and bundling the furniture. These folks were speedy, proficient, and intensive. They even dismantled our jumbo informal lodging gathered it at the flip side. We aren't wanting to move again for a long time, however we would not falter to run with this group once more!
When I called, I was mid sentence when someone in dispatch transferred me. I didn't get a human to speak to, just a voice message. Not an easy company to call. Work on your manners.
I had a decent involvement with Two Men and a Truck. The call focus has issues (more on that later), yet the folks who turned out were super obliging, super benevolent, and super productive. I didn't request that they pack anything, however they got all the stuff I requesting that they take and got everything stacked, transported, and emptied in less than three hours. They charged the measure of the evaluation and it was justified regardless of each penny! I would utilize Two Men and a Truck once more! Deducted a star on the grounds that the call focus put me on keep unexpectedly and didn't lift down up. Be that as it may, after I got back to I was dealt with.
I can not prescribe this moving organization as they never appeared.
They appeared early, stacked the truck without breaking anything, appeared at the new place, emptied everything - once more, nothing softened up travel.
How To Find the Best Virginia Moving Companies
Before you get a free moving quote for the best Virginia moving companies, it pays to do some research. Read interstate Virginia moving reviews before getting a Virginia movers cost estimate. Moving Authority has what you need to select a
A moving cost estimate for local movers in Virginia is a cinch to obtain. If you want
4 Terrible Reasons Your Moving Quote is So Low
- If you're quoted less than $70 per hour by movers Virginia, there's a good chance that this company doesn't insure its workers with Workman's Compensation Insurance. If that's the case and someone
ininjured on your property, YOU are the responsible party.
- If the company doesn't have the proper auto insurance and federal licensing, they could be offering heavily discounted rates in order to lure customers that ordinarily wouldn't do business with them.
- Professional VA moving companies invest lots of money in their crews. Illegitimate companies tend to hire day laborers with no skills or passion for the moving industry.
- Con artists are unfortunately lurking out there, and always looking to scam unsuspecting customers. If your price seems too good to be true, it probably is.
The 5 Best-Kept Secrets of Virginia
- Centrally located. Did you know that half of the United States can be reached from Virginia by car in just one day? Now you do!
- Variety. From beaches to mountains, you’ll never look for a way to enjoy Mother Nature.
- Shaping Up. Virginia is a place where many marathons, triathlons, mud races and other
sportcompetitions are held annually.
- Seasons Change. All four seasons are beautifully
presenthere, and you get to experience them every few months.
- Southern Hospitality. Despite being in the center of the United States, Virginians are no strangers when it comes to manners.
The Ultimate City for Work-Life Balance: Alexandria, Virginia
- Less than ten miles from DC—perfect for those who work in the
capitoland want to leave work at work.
- One of the USA’s most literate areas—helping to foster brainpower on and off the clock.
Quietlife packed into a flourishing town—whether you crave a tranquil day to relax or a fun event to attend, Alexandria has it all.
- Inexpensive and safe—this city is a fantastic place to raise a family, as the rates for crime and cost of living are low.
4 Aspects of Furniture Movers in VA That Will Save You Time and Money
- How much large furniture needs to be moved? This is the first step in determining a price point for furniture movers.
- Will you need storage? It’s common during a move that some of the items in the origin will need to be placed in a storage facility rather than into the new place.
- What do you do with
extrastuff? If you have too much furniture and don’t want to put it in storage, consider selling it with a yard sale, online through a service like Craigslist or eBay, or even with friends and family.
- If all else fails, donate. Many churches can use your old, unwanted furniture, and so can charities. Check out the philanthropy route by asking local churches and charities about what they need, or even giving to a national charity like The American Red Cross or Goodwill.
Movers By City in Virginia
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote