Finding discount relocation rates for the best Idaho moving companies is much more simple than you think. When you read local moving company reviews as well as interstate Idaho moving reviews, you're able to make an informed decision. Let Moving Authority help with the rest. This is where you can find the best state to
After you've found your best Idaho movers, be sure to read on for checklists, guides, and moving tips. We can help you find movers in Idaho Falls, movers in Boise, or anywhere in Idaho, you're planning to move.
Why Moving to Idaho is Less Of A Hassle Than You Think
- You can do all the homework you need to make the right decision, from reading reviews to obtaining quotes for FREE in order to decide on a moving company.
- With the help of an awesome team of relocation specialists, you have time-honored expertise in your corner.
- Sometimes, accidents happen. If there is a mishap with your household goods, the moving company will handle replacement or reimbursement of your items, guaranteed.
- Moving Authority is your one-stop-shop for resources related to your move. You can access guides, checklists, and reviews all right here.
5 Mind-Blowing Natural Wonders That Will Change Your View of Idaho
- Upper Mesa Falls
- Hells Canyon National Recreation Area
- Lake Coeur d’Alene
- Shoshone Falls
- Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve
Eating in Idaho is More Than Potatoes! 4 Restaurants You Can’t Miss
- Best Sandwich Shack, Coeur d’Alene
- Bluebird, Boise
- Sangria Grille, Moscow
- Fork, Boise
When Movers Break Your Stuff: How to Pick Up the Pieces Effectively
- Sometimes, accidents happen. As careful as your professional movers are, sometimes things break in transit.
- Reputable movers are federally insured when they become licensed as moving companies, so there are channels in place to handle claims when movers accidentally break customers’ items.
- A claim is an official process through which a customer requests compensation for damage to their items, and claims must be handled a certain way by law so that the process is fair to both the customer and the moving company.
- The first thing to do when you notice that items have been damaged is to call the claims department of your moving company. A representative will guide you through the process of making a claim.
- There are several different types of claims because each and every move is unique, but the claims department of your moving company will be able to guide you in the right direction.
- Most moves are covered by a $0.60 per pound insurance, but you can also request full value protection for your items
upfront. When you’re making your claim, it’s best to verify on your contract which type of insurance you had on your move.
- The claim is the first step to getting the value of your damaged items reimbursed under your insurance protections, as moving companies are required by law to have these documents in order before issuing any damage compensation.