Alabama Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
60 Movers in Alabama
Five stars for a last-minute call for help and fine work. Kevin's help was much-needed after our original crew backed out with short notice. Upon recommendation from a friend, I called KEVCOR and - on a busy weekend - he obliged by providing an able-bodied and good-natured man for our ride to another state to collect estate items. (We'd rented a truck). Our family, along with our knowledgeable KEVCOR crew member, Paul, had the job finished and were back in BHAM at the storage unit within hours. Then, entirely unsolicited, owner Kevin Soles and two other of his brigade, appeared to help us unload. All communication was prompt and clear, with promises kept. His attitude was one of "we can and will accommodate." We can't recommend this company and its professional behavior enough. Thanks, KEVCOR!
Absolutely terrible business. They were scheduled to both pack and move our house. After 3 no shows, we called them and they told us they were out of town and said they could no longer help us. We were very patient with them and they knew full well we needed the help due to current medical issues we are dealing with right now. They treated us terribly and did not even provide us the courtesy of cancelling before they were a no show. Stay away from this business.
These folks minded and they hustled. Most vital they set up our beds together first thing so regardless of what we had a spot to crash after such intense day. I would dare to say the left our furniture superior to anything they discovered it. For instance, John would pull a pack of learned about stickers of his pocket and supplant/put in new ones on every one of our pieces as they set things in the new home. All the more then once they wiped off or got out the dust or cobwebs that show up when huge pieces get moved. My wife was extremely worried around two huge Ethan Allen pens we had as of late obtained, however they secured them with cushions that were held set up with immense elastic groups and all was great. The other two folks and their truck truly had some flawed valuing plans. They additionally had an excess of standards and regs about each seemingly insignificant detail. It felt irritating before it began. Pepper's likewise let us box and move as much as we needed even after they had come and cited the occupation. We expected to spare some cash and had room schedule-wise so we moved things before they touched base to hold our expense down. James called us the prior night to check whether we had any worries and even offered to defer the moving date, with no expense, as overwhelming precipitation was moving in. They put down spongy runners through both houses so the new cover and hardwoods were completely secured. These young fellows felt reliable every step of the way - I figure I can't say enough.
They were extremely circumspect of her and ensured we knew they had everything close by. Furthermore, they're FAST!!! All out move time from our two room apartment suite to the next house... 3 1/2 hours! Appraisal was spot on the nose. Ace Tip: there is a base drive time of 30 minutes (doubled)... So a hour of drive time considered into our 5 hour gauge. And still, after all that the aggregate time was 4 1/2 hours, so they completed in front of timetable.
These guys are amazing. Their level of professionalism, experience and work ethic are excellent. They packed everything I had perfectly with the highest level of care and attention. I cannot recommend them highly enough!
We've utilized a couple of various moving moving company throughout the years all around L.A. what's more, Walter's Transfer was by a wide margin the best. For our last move I got three unique quotes from different moving company and Walter's had the best cost and no shrouded expenses/counterfeit surcharges...plus they had the biggest truck. On moving day they appeared on time and gave all the closet boxes I required at no extra cost. There were 3 movers absolute, however Frank the "head mover"/manager of the other two folks was marvelous. He was so proficient and kept things moving at an enduring pace. He has years of involvement with this organization, and he said the proprietor was an incredible gentleman to work for (I really conversed with the proprietor on the telephone when I got the quote and he did appear like a decent fellow). Moving can be truly distressing and doesn't generally go as arranged, however this time it went shockingly smooth. One of my bookshelves did get harmed, yet for the most part since it was shoddy and it wasn't generally their deficiency. General I profoundly prescribe this moving company and would utilize them once more.
This organization is exceptionally questionable. They go about as thought they are helping us out and we are paying a huge number of dollars for a move. Their telephone and client administration sucks. They grabbed my furniture on October twelfth and I was assume to get is it on the 21st in Nevada. Come the 21st and this gentleman Joe that works in Dispatch converses with me such as he has no idea of anything and lets me know that the truck in departing south Florida today the 21st or tomorrow. I feel that I gave them all that anyone could need time to get this shipment right. After that I kept call ing to see what the status was on the driver and they have no clue on the driver. What sort of control and backing for their customers is this? Well I will let you know this organization is exceptionally untrustworthy considering that I have 2 little children and no furniture in my home for over a week. They basically have all that I claim. On the 28th, they come to me and offer me a markdown of like 5% which is around 150 off. That is watching over their customers right. well I believe that is a slap on the face with regards to benefit considering they totally dropped that ball. Correspondence with this organization is terrible and if the proprietor is perusing this he ought to be embarrassed about the administration they are giving their customers. By the way my bill was 4,200. Horrendous COMPANY! Try not to RECOMMEND THEM AT ALL!
Used them to move apartments. Two man group came and moved me inside of 2 hours. The folks were respectful and watchful with all my stuff. No issues, got a rebate from a business card I had.
This administration was WONDERFUL. I called and got an appt the following day. The folks appeared acceptable on time and were well disposed and gracious, the heap up was brisk and they completed everything in a matter of minutes (garbage pull away). The administration isn't modest, yet when you're moving and require stuff gone it's sensible - particularly since they do everything for you. I'd prescribe these folks instant.
These guys are horribly ABUSIVE both financially & emotionally to ELDERLY people - are badly aggressive & THREATENING. ***Their services are far below standard ... BEWARE.
This was the first occasion when I didn't hazard spinal damage by moving myself, and I'm so content with my choice! They cited me a reasonable cost, and adhered to it. I've amassed a significant accumulation of china throughout the years and had practically surrendered myself to the way that not every last bit of it would survive the move unscathed. It did! I will be utilizing SPARKS MOVING and STORAGE in the event that I move later on.
Congratulations of you becoming compliant with arbitration.
Congratulations of you becoming compliant with arbitration.
Cash well spent. We were going to lease a truck and attempt to proceed onward our own. I'm so happy we didn't. I had called different organizations and the quote I got from Motivated Movers was the least expensive, however the administration we got was first class. They moved us rapidly and the greater part of our stuff made it securely to the new house. The folks all had awesome mentalities and were useful getting everything set up. On the off chance that I need to move once more (and I genuinely trust I don't), I wouldn't dither to contract them once more.
The group appeared on time and worked rapidly and effectively! Exceptionally proficient mentality! We had an exceptionally troublesome stairwell and they explored some extensive things deliberately and without harming our stuff!
If you’re moving
Are you searching for a state to
These days, there are countless ways to move your furniture and household goods. Read Alabama moving company reviews to find the best American moving company for you. Choose from qualified Alabama long distance movers, local movers, and
The 3 WORST Mistakes People Make When Hiring moving companies in
- Failing to verify the licensing. Make sure that the company you choose is fully licensed and insured with the FMCSA and the USDOT. Otherwise, your personal items could be in jeopardy with AL movers.
- Skipping the peer reviews. It can be time-consuming, but it really does pay off to see what previous customers had to say about how a company handled their move.
- Selecting the cheapest option. When all your worldly possessions are on the line, you want to know that they’re in good hands.
Keeping Stuff in Drawers vs. Emptying Your Dresser: What The Pros Say
- It can be tempting to save time during a move by keeping your stuff in your drawers, but moving experts recommend NOT to do this.
- When you keep your items inside your dresser drawers, it creates
extraweight that movers have to handle.
- Also, if the movers need to take the dresser apart in order to move it through doorways or tight corners, this creates
extrahassle for everyone involved when your items have nowhere to go.
- A win-win solution is to keep your items neatly packed in drawers and remove the drawers from the dresser. You can cover the drawers with tape so that nothing spills out, and your dresser or chest of drawers is light and easily portable for your movers.
4 Steps for Taking Control of Your Move
- Pack Like A Pro. Learn proper packing techniques in order to save you time, effort, and money.
- Get the Right Tools. When you are moving furniture or large items, it’s imperative that you use the proper equipment so that your things—and you—make it to the destination in one piece.
- Understand the Types of Moves. Are you moving your home? Your business? Both? It’s important to learn what type of move you have in order to get the best possible estimate from a moving company.
- Narrow Down a Budget. This is the key to having a successful move. If you pay too little for moving services, you run the risk of compromising the safety of your possessions. Know your budget and resist the temptation to skimp on the prices.
4 Life-Saving Tips for Moving with Kids
- Make A List. By staying organized, you’re taking control of your relocation.
- Hop A Plane. If you’re moving long-distance, fly to your destination rather than drive with the kids.
- Give Kids a Job. If your kids are old enough, instruct them on how to discard unwanted items or even pack their own things.
- Get an Early Start. Even if you think it’s too soon to plan, there’s no harm in being too organized.
Select a dependable American moving company to give you a free quote and assist you with your moving needs. Easily choose a moving company in Alabama for your upcoming local or long distance move by comparing Alabama moving company reviews. Click here to get your free moving quote.
Movers By City in Alabama
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote