Texas Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
886 Movers in Texas
I hired the services of Us Van Line after searching online and reading some reviews. We called the customer service and asked for a quote given the specifics of the house size, number of boxes and furniture. We settled to a very affordable price and scheduled the move. The moving team was very courteous and polite and removed their shoes in both properties to protect the floor when requested. Everything was accounted for and it was delivered in perfect condition. I would certainly use their services again and recommend them to my friends and family.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY If i could give ZERO stars i would. This company is shady. My husband who served in the US Army for 20 years and served 3 Iraq tours was treated like trash. Im located in houston and will follow him shortly to PA. My husband just retired from the military taking a job in PA from killeen tx. When the truck came to the house it wasnt big enough to hold all his stuff(mind you its just a 3bedroom house with only his stuff. Not alot of stuff) they had him sign a contract before hand then once his stuff didnt fit they made another contract saying its going to cost him $2500 than what was originally told. He was on a time schedule with starting his new job and just paid. Because the truck was too small he had to leave several large items behind. So why did they charge more when he couldnt take his stuff? The delivery was just as bad. They didnt show when they said they would, then the 18 wheeler couldnt fit down his road. So now he had to rent a uhaul. The driver bought his 18yr old son qith him who was all of 80lbs soaking wet. So my husband had to help these guys move his stuff from an 18wheeler to a uhaul truck and help move his own stuff. The trucker said to be honest im not even suppose to help you unload this to your uhaul? Over $4000 paying them then renting his own uhaul and moving his stuff?? Makes me sick to my stomach. I guarantee they havent heard the last from us! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
These guys are awesome! Professional, kind, and fair! Hard to find that combination in any service company today. The team was professional and courteous throughout the entire movie. The pricing is reasonable and clear, with no hidden fees. Communication through email was always handled quickly.
They are criminals and should be avoided at any cost. They will give you low cost then double the price. Threaten you and ask you for more money before delivery. Please contact attorney generals office on Texas and federal motor vehicle carrier safety if you have suffered their crime.
All process was really great throughout! I set up my move in the matter of 30 minutes over the phone with Ryan. The guys in California was great to work with, very quick but proved to be very safe. I was worried based on some other reviews I saw that it would take a while to get to my home in Nashville, but they stayed in touch with me and got there 12 days after my pickup which is what I roughly anticipated. I understand that things can go wrong in this long moving process but I would give my stamp of approval on Presto any day of the week.
What a repulsive organization!!! Try not to run with them! They screw you totally!! They didn't unwrap anything or put any of my stuff back together...they strolled as moderate as snails and took perpetually to move us out of a two room home! No machines or tremendous furniture! 5 hrs later we had everything muddled everywhere throughout the new house! I called to talk with administration and they wouldn't do anything for me. It would have been decent to recover a couple of dollars for the terrible administrations however administration wouldn't get back to me! Try not to USE THEM!
This is such a wonderful moving company. They did a great job at treating me and my stuff with the utmost respect. I would definitely recommend them to anybody who is making a big move. Go with American Knights !!
Not one of my glass tables are broken. Oscar, Elbert, and Logan were glorious. The company person seemed that they could react well. They got there and were very professional and going to great lengths in storing my couch. They were accelerated and skilled. Ethical and reliable. They packed up, compressed, and protected my bike. We would for one's part go to bat for this moving business.Hope its the same when i move out again. House shopping is the best.
DID PACKING AND MOVE WAS A FAIR PRICE AND WAS DON PROPERLY. WILL USE NEXT TIME.
These guys were absolutely awesome! I have never seen anyone move that fast they were just phenomenal. No damages whatsoever which is surprising for me because I have so many glass pieces of art and furniture. I would definitely recommend them and will use again in the future. Thank You!
The delivery men John, Narry, and Jarvis were absolutely amazing at bringing in our household effects as well as putting together the items that needed assembling. They even asked if there were other things that they needed to help us set up or assemble. I hope if bonuses are given, that these men get one because they were great and very professional at their job.
I was so happy with my moving experience that Condor Moving Systems provided me. I am a college student and decided to transfer to a diff college and need a fast reliable moving company. I called Condor and was able to schedule my move for the following weekend. The move went great and the price was super fair. Thanks again Condor for all your help.
We are Atlanta based company and can provide you with a full-time dedicated employee for $10/hr. Our team members can take inbound calls, make outbound calls, set appointments, and do general virtual assistant work. Why work with us? 1) No overhead, i.e., payroll, insurance, set up, etc. 2) No headache of managing and retaining resources. Try this for a month and scale up based on the results you see. We ask for a 40 hours/week commitment for a full-time resource. Please contact us for more information. ORSOBPO (DOT) COM 315-898-1223 [email protected]
Family owned company and you can tell. In the last 4 years I've moved 4 times to get back to Houston and in our new home. Carlos and his team made the last move worry free and enjoyable. Everyone from the first phone call to thank you in the driveway was a constant professional. Thank you!
The best Texas moving companies are usually Texas interstate movers. Due to its sheer size, you probably need a cross country mover even when moving within Texas. Spot the best state to
When you need to move your furniture, your next step is to hire an American moving company. But what about when you need the best car transport in Texas? It's unlikely that
The Price Tag of International Moving: What You Can Expect When You Move Abroad
- The most common type of international move involves for the customer to pack his or her own belongings and have an international moving company handle their processing overseas.
- This is called a “door to door move,” and is fairly routine in this day and age with technology on the rise, and our world
beingmore connected than ever.
- It goes without saying, but a move overseas is bound to cost much more than a simple domestic
- This is due to the extra distance involved, as well as extra amenities like translation services, visa paperwork, and customs authorizations.
- In addition to bracing yourself for the total cost of the move, it’s important to factor in that your household goods shipment might take a few days or some weeks to arrive
toyour new place. Budget the cost of food and temporary lodging when all your stuff is in transit.
- Most importantly, have fun! Traveling is an experience coveted by all but enjoyed by few, so make sure to make the most of your international move and the time you spend waiting for your possessions to arrive.
The Art of Eating (And Drinking) Like a Texan
- Tex-Mex food is more than just Americanized Mexican cuisine, it’s a way of life for Texans.
- The most effective way to beat the brutal Texas heat is to grab a frosty margarita. If you don’t drink, no problem! Non-alcoholic options are always on the table.
- Barbecue is more than just a way to cook meat, it’s a way to bring people together. Cookouts, outdoor parties, and family get-togethers all center around this down-home, Southern meal.
- The people in Texas may be sweet, but their tea is even sweeter. In the Deep South, tea is served on ice and with more sugar than some desserts.
Little-Known Details About Life in Texas
xas: Since the flood of innovation of the digital age, Texas has had a jump in tech companies opening offices, and even headquarters, in cities like Houston, Austin, and Dallas.
- Taxes/Texas: The words may look similar, but they are indeed very different; residents of Texas do not pay personal state income tax.
- Innovation: Some of the most unexpected yet commonplace parts of our daily lives originated in Texas, such as the ATM and elevator music.
- Everything's Bigger in Texas: It’s quicker to drive from El Paso, TX to California than it takes to drive from El Paso, TX to Dallas, TX.
- Make it a group effort. When you lift something heavy and bulky by yourself, you are putting yourself in the way of tremendous harm. Be safe and get a group of people (preferably movers Texas) to help evenly distribute the weight of the object.
- If you can take it apart, do it. Some large furniture items like dressers, wardrobes, desks, and tables can be disassembled for easier transport.
- Get the right equipment.When you use the proper tools to move, such as dollies and lifts, your heavy item can be transported safely and properly. Most moving companies Texas will have these items for rent.
- Leave it to the pros. It’s usually best for the safety of the item (and everyone involved) that movers in Texas with specialized training lift and transport it.
- Heavy items that need extra care: Pianos, hot tubs, refrigerators, pool tables, beds, and sofas need to be treated with extra care in order to move them successfully.
Movers By City in Texas
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote