Before you get a free moving quote for the best Virginia moving companies, it pays to do some research. Read interstate Virginia moving reviews before getting a Virginia movers cost estimate. Moving Authority has what you need to select a
A moving cost estimate for local movers in Virginia is a cinch to obtain. If you want
4 Terrible Reasons Your Moving Quote is So Low
- If you're quoted less than $70 per hour by movers Virginia, there's a good chance that this company doesn't insure its workers with Workman's Compensation Insurance. If that's the case and someone
ininjured on your property, YOU are the responsible party.
- If the company doesn't have the proper auto insurance and federal licensing, they could be offering heavily discounted rates in order to lure customers that ordinarily wouldn't do business with them.
- Professional VA moving companies invest lots of money in their crews. Illegitimate companies tend to hire day laborers with no skills or passion for the moving industry.
- Con artists are unfortunately lurking out there, and always looking to scam unsuspecting customers. If your price seems too good to be true, it probably is.
The 5 Best-Kept Secrets of Virginia
- Centrally located. Did you know that half of the United States can be reached from Virginia by car in just one day? Now you do!
- Variety. From beaches to mountains, you’ll never look for a way to enjoy Mother Nature.
- Shaping Up. Virginia is a place where many marathons, triathlons, mud races and other
sportcompetitions are held annually.
- Seasons Change. All four seasons are beautifully
presenthere, and you get to experience them every few months.
- Southern Hospitality. Despite being in the center of the United States, Virginians are no strangers when it comes to manners.
The Ultimate City for Work-Life Balance: Alexandria, Virginia
- Less than ten miles from DC—perfect for those who work in the
capitoland want to leave work at work.
- One of the USA’s most literate areas—helping to foster brainpower on and off the clock.
Quietlife packed into a flourishing town—whether you crave a tranquil day to relax or a fun event to attend, Alexandria has it all.
- Inexpensive and safe—this city is a fantastic place to raise a family, as the rates for crime and cost of living are low.
4 Aspects of Furniture Movers in VA That Will Save You Time and Money
- How much large furniture needs to be moved? This is the first step in determining a price point for furniture movers.
- Will you need storage? It’s common during a move that some of the items in the origin will need to be placed in a storage facility rather than into the new place.
- What do you do with
extrastuff? If you have too much furniture and don’t want to put it in storage, consider selling it with a yard sale, online through a service like Craigslist or eBay, or even with friends and family.
- If all else fails, donate. Many churches can use your old, unwanted furniture, and so can charities. Check out the philanthropy route by asking local churches and charities about what they need, or even giving to a national charity like The American Red Cross or Goodwill.