Missouri Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
152 Movers in Missouri
This company rocks. Best movers and staff ever....!--
Straight scammer!! Showed up, told us his truck was twice the cu ft it actually was and doubled the price. Had a deposit and our stuff for ransom. We are in the process of BBB complaint and suing them. AVOID!!!
Horrible experience. It took the movers three hours for a small one bedroom with no dining room furniture. The price ended up being way more than quoted (by $300) due to slow mover and extra charges on tape and wrapping. This was the worst move I have ever experienced! I would give zero stars!
Keenan Joe Kaleb moved me. They were very polite young men They introduced their selves, were dressed very nice. They made sure that everything was where I wanted it I tell everyone thy should ask for them. They work very well together. I was very impressed with the three of them. They show hreat respect for senior citizens
Movers Mark Warren and his team were top notch and did a professional job! They get 5 stars! On time and everything moved quickly and in good shape! Very courteous and friendly! BEWARE though of company! They will quote a price to lure you in and then charge you lots more than quote! Charged me minimum 2 hour standard travel time cost of $418 + fuel fee of $125 + 2 hours of labor cost ($209) just for the travel! (I moved 1 hour away) This did not include actual loading and unloading labor charges or materials used! My final cost was $500 more than quote. I would definitely shop around!
This was my 12th (and final military move). I have had some really bad moves with broken items, lost (i.e. stolen) etc over the years. This move was tied for #1! Chris (driver) hired an incredible load crew in VA and unload crew in NE. Both crews were extremely courteous, careful and worked extremely hard. We had the fewest items damaged (and two of the items were due to the packing crew -- not even associated with Chris and his crews. Chris also worked very hard to ensure we received our shipment as close to our desired time as possible. Both pickup and delivery were on weekends. I wish I had his services on previous military moves, it would have eased the stress of PCSing and shortened the claims process! I highly recommend Chris and his transfer company!
I called Moving Proz with a pretty complex move. My boyfriend and I were moving in together and my mother who is elderly was as well so it was a logistical challenge. They could have not been more easy to work with. I like working with small business and try to keep my money local, but sometimes that can be a let down. Not with Moving Proz! They went above and beyond to say the least. Every one was very easy to work with and seemed to actually enjoy their jobs which in the moving business is probably pretty rare. Thank you guys for help I will be referring you to everyone I know!
The move itself went fine. They showed up on time, were polite, and were professional movers with the exception of messing up paint on my stairway while three guys literally shoved my king size mattress through an opening that was too small. The main problem is that they took a furniture blanket I own and won't respond as I try to get it back. One of my pieces of furniture was wrapped in a blanket I own (and furniture blankets aren't cheap). After they unwrapped the furniture they took the blanket to the truck thinking it was theirs which is an honest mistake that is understandable. However, I told them that it was my blanket and they said they would get it for me. The move then got busy again and I forgot about it and then I went to get lunch for the crew. When I returned the first truck was gone and replaced by the second truck, and, my blanket had not been returned. At the end of the move I told the supervisor that they hadn't returned my blanket and he said he would get back to me. Over a week later he hasn't gotten back to me. Phone message left with GM and nobody has contacted me. Sent email via their website and nobody has contacted me. So, I guess I will have to file a claim, wait months to get reimbursed, and encourage the military transportation office to not give Studdard future business.
State Fair Moving & Storage has moved us two times now and every move has been easy and smooth with their help! They have great communication, were on time and handled all of our items with great care! The movers were kind, respectful and professional. I would highly recommend them!
Worst movers ever. Guys showed up high, also go high while driving between houses. Agreed on 3 movers only 2 showed up. Items were damaged during the move. The owner Mike said he would send his repair guy out. The repair guy said they could not be fixed without looking worse. Mike said let the guy try even if he knows it cant be done. NOPE sorry if he knows it cant be done I dont want you to make it worse. I asked Mike the owner for his insurance info and he refused to give it to me. I tried calling back and now he wont return my number. Don't use this company. They are crap and dont care about your property. Have you seen the news? They have also been reported for stealing from customers. If you like your stuff, DO NOT HIRE this company.
July 3, 2017 @ 8:01am I was almost hit by one of your trucks...the only reason I was not hit by this truck is because I had to slam on my brakes & cross the line into on-coming traffic. I understand semi trucks are HUGE & do not always see "4 wheelers", but I also know for a fact that this semi saw me, as well as everyone else that he had no disregard for. The reason that I know he saw me is because he was initially behind me. He was so entitled and important that when I had to stop for a car in front of me to make a left hand turn, he felt as if he shouldn't have to stop, or even slow down, so he flew around me and then decided to come back over when the car he ended up behind wasn't going fast enough for him. At that point, I was moving again, since the car in front of me made his turn. This is when I was forced in the on-coming traffic. Now the truck is in front of me & a tanker was in front of him, and we were all coming up on rail road tracks. Your employee decided yet again he was too important to stop behind the tanker that stops w/hazard lights on at railroad crossings, so he flew into the other lane again. After the first close call I turned on my cell phone video and also did camera shots to record the foolishness that was taking place. I also wanted to take picture of the company information so that I could report it once I got to my destination. I will mention that my destination is less than a mile from where we finally came to a stop at a red light. I travel this road 6 days a week. At one point I exceeded the speed limit by appx. 13 mph to catch the driver to take a picture of company info, prior to knowing we would be stopped at the same red light, just to give you an idea of how fast he was going. I have never been so scared on that road that I travel 2 times a day as I was this morning! To come so close to being hit by something so large is a truly scary and breathtaking thing! I will mention that I do not take this lightly...with that being said I was involved in an accident where I was in a vehicle that was hit by a semi on I-70 in Odessa Missouri. In that accident the semi was also in a hurry and decided he wanted to cut us off (similar to today) and came into our lane. Our van was hit & flipped 5 times over the median, across the traffic going the other direction, and finally landed. I lost 3 family member that day (both of my grandparents and my uncle). Somehow I survived, but I am always very cautions and respectful of the roads I share with these drivers. My mom, even after losing both of her parents and her younger brother to a careless driver, went on to become a truck driver. I couldn't understand why she would do this, until I realized that she truly made sure to be a safe driver. She taught me things about trucks and drivers so that I could be careful with sharing the road with them...respect. My mom worried everyday that she could hurt someone on the road because of the dumb things people in c
On short notice, due to another company canceling at the last minute, Liberty Movers did an excellent job for us. They were friendly, efficient and professional. We would recommend Liberty Moving to anyone needing a very reasonable priced mover in Springfield.
We had a few things to transport from my mother's home first to my place and after that to another house in Monterey. The two movers appeared early, were well disposed, proficient, and made an extraordinary showing. On top of that, Peter was extremely responsive when I had questions about their evaluating. Furthermore, their cost was superior to alternate moving company we reached. By a wide margin.
Exceptionally well mannered representatives from the earliest starting point to the end of the move. Proficient from the earliest starting point to the end of the move cycle. Willing to help me keeping in mind the end goal to get to my value point. Ready and ready to help me amid the whole move process.
completely messed up whole move from when they arrived in one junk truck and then wsitrd on a second one. Already told me estimate was wrong going to be 3 times higher. Loaded almost everything in garage loaded to ceiling could not get to open? Hundreds of dished broken. All tubs and boxes crushed. Would not bring items til we paid ev
The easiest way to find a reliable American moving company is to obtain a moving cost estimate. You can get free moving estimates for Missouri long distance movers, local movers, and self service movers right here on Moving Authority. Whether you want to move your furniture or you want the best car transport in Missouri, we're here to help. Have a look at Missouri moving reviews to find the best company for you.
3 Rookie Mistakes You Should Never Make With Movers
- Signing the Contract Before Understanding It. It may feel overwhelming to ask questions about every little detail of the contract, especially if a mover who knows the contract like the back of his hand is pressuring you to sign. Stand your ground and ask for an explanation on everything. That could save you tons of money!
- No On-Site Estimate. If you get a quote online or over the phone, this is really only a ballpark estimate. When an estimator comes out to examine your moving space firsthand, only then can you receive a binding quote.
- Paying Too Little. This may sound counterintuitive, because you are going to want the best price for moving companies in Missouri. However, if the amount you're being charged is shockingly low, this is a giant red flag that perhaps you've got a rogue mover.
Labeling Your Boxes is Much More Important Than You Think
- Aside from being easily identifiable, labels on each and every moving box are important for several reasons.
- You can use different colors of your labels for different rooms. This is highly recommended for sorting and unpacking purposes.
- Also, having boxes which are clearly labeled as part of an inventory system makes the move very smooth for your team of movers, who will ultimately be placing the boxes in your new place.
- When movers know the rooms where certain boxes will be unpacked, they can place the boxes in the correct place with no problem.
- Be sure to place additional labels on any boxes which are fragile. Don’t be afraid to go overboard with fragile labeling, as it’s important to everyone involved with the move that nothing gets broken in the process.
4 Different Categories of Moving to MO, Simplified
- A Residential Relocation. If you are going from one home to another while moving to Missouri, this type of move is residential.
- A Commercial Relocation. Moving your place of business from one place to another, or expanding into another separate location, is considered a commercial move.
- A Long Distance Relocation. If your move to Missouri is not confined to the local area, this is a long distance move. This can mean that you're moving a few hours away, a few states away, or even to the other side of the country entirely.
- An International Relocation.If your relocation crosses a border into another nation, this is an international move. Additionally, moves to Alaska and Hawaii are considered international moves (despite their respective statehoods) due to their place outside of the US mainland.
Kansas City Through the Eyes of a Local
- Get BBQ at Joe’s Kansas City, but get there 30 minutes before they open to stand at the front of the line!
- Indulge your artistic senses at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art.
- Get some local goods from the open air City Market.
- Enjoy local jazz music and the majesty of the classic fountains at the Crown Center.
Movers By City in Missouri
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote