Florida Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
791 Movers in Florida
The moving team did an excellent job with my move from FL to IL! They estimate me a reasonable price QUICKLY and made scheduling my move simple. The crew was hard working man and made the day go by quick hitting their time estimate. I'd highly recommend Safebound Moving & Storage for your next move!
They were very professional in every way. They called to let me know what time they would arrive and were on time. All were professional and courteous. I asked them to do several extra things and they were more than willing. They treated my property like it was their own. I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking to move their home furnishings or their business.
SHAM COMPANY, Does not respond. Missing furniture, BBB rated F Company, BAITS with low cost, ended paying 4 times for for 4 times more furniture quoted.
This is a reliable intermoving company,and they do their work professionally,I was able to contact their customer service department and they responded to me on time,their services is great and reliable
The team at Move Quick moved out furniture today. Great communication and fair pricing. They carefully packed the truck, accommodated all requests for furniture placement, and maintained a friendly and personable manner at all times. They worked hard and were courteous and respectful of us and our belongings. Really nice guys! Do not hesitate to hire them. We are very pleased with our experience.
After going back and forth for week about hiring movers or to try and wing it ourselves we came across Moving Kings. I had called two other companies(I was not only shopping for a fair price but good customer service) Kings was very reasonably priced, and instantly put our minds at ease. They showed up on time had everything loaded into the truck in what seemed to be instant and we were on our way to our new home. The 5 men that showed up all introduced themselves with a smile. They set up our new place in less time then we had originally had scheduled. Shout out to Cam, Kevin, Gerson, Dennis, ( I am sorry I am missing one) for making this move such a pleasure. Family members are moving soon and have already decided they wont go with any other movers. #MK2743052
24/7 Logistic Services is super reliable and trustworthy. They gave us a guarantee for our move, and they delivered on their word!
I hired them for my move from NY to FL. Should be simple right? Straight down 95? Nope. Howard in "dispatch" guaranteed me that they'll arrive on time, didn't happen. Howard said that my price will only change if I changed my order, which is understandable. I expected the price to change because I decided NOT to take my living room set. Well, when the truck finally arrived 3 days LATE, the movers said the price went UP?!?! I have 1,000lbs less furniture and the price went up?!? I called High Priority and asked why this was happening and they explained that the company they hired to move me (bc they're a broker, not a real moving company) has their own prices and High Priority only gives estimates. So I have to pay more money to move less furniture. I feel scammed and Howard said there's nothing he can do, despite being the "Dispatch Manager". WTF does that even mean "dispatch manager"?? You don't dispatch anything bc you have no trucks. What are you managing? You can't even give a real estimate to move me. Oh and most of my stuff arrived broken and their insurance is crap too. They'll cover something like 25 cents per pound of damaged furniture
Impressed thank you a lot. First time using a mover and it was a good one. use this company if you want a good 1st time experience. I was refered to Gary through Better Homes & Gardens of Las Olas Blvd. They seem to have a lot of respect there and using them only showed and proved.
Nothing but crooks, stay clear of this group, we have filed police reports, because of stolen property and damaged items.
I had a great ecperience and I would recommend Moving Mania to anyone who is considering a moving company. From start to finsh I was akways kept in the loop of every part of my move. The crew were very experienced I feel just by the way they were wrapping and handling the furniture I knew it was not their first time in the rodeo. I moved from Florida to Dallas Texas which is not an easy route but I always felt confident in where my things were because my calls were always answered. I recommend 10 out of 10!
The crew arrived on schedule and they were highly professional. My piano was carefully handled and my furniture arrived at my new place without any scratches or damage!
If you want all of your personal belongings poorly handles, broken, or destroyed, feel free to use this company. My husband booked this company because we ended up needing to move faster than the military could get us packed and out as my husband was separating and starting a new job. He booked this company due to their high ratings and insistence that they could give us the same quality as a full military move. The headache started from day one - they were scheduled to arrive on a Monday for a full-service move, delayed until Tuesday. The crew shows up on Tuesday completely unaware that it was a full-service move. I wasn't able to supervise the packing, and they clearly put minimal effort into it. Not a single box was labeled, not even generally. Some of our things were packed in garbage bags. Literal garbage bags. They punched two holes in the wall of our house while moving furniture out. They finished packing and loading, then expected us to pay literally thousands more because our deposit apparently wasn't enough. Dramatically (I would say criminally) underquoted us. When we attempted to call and figure out why this happened, the only answer was they couldn't do anything until the subcontractor submitted paperwork. Apparently, we live in the dark ages and there aren't a bunch of different ways to contact other people, especially when it comes to a legitimate concern. Finally, our items are delivered, and they refuse to unload until they get the final payment - fine. But then they open the trunk and I'm not kidding when I say that literally every box is damaged. Plastic totes are smashed in (they were brand new and purchases specifically for the move). We moved two longboard surfboards - both were damaged. One was in mint condition and now sports a 4 foot scratch in the epoxy and two clear dents. The movers literally broke a desk in front of us due to nothing other than complete carelessness.
Excellent experience. First time using movers and they did it faster than I thought possible. They were very concerned with our specifics needs and requests. Would recommend.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Worst moving experience we have ever had. Took 3 weeks to get our stuff. They only sent 1 person to unload and assemble our 4 bedroom house. Half of our stuff was broken. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
Find Professional Florida Moving Companies In a Snap
The ultimate way to find the best Florida moving companies is to read interstate Florida moving reviews. Moving within Florida means that you not only have access to local moving company
Outsmart the Con Artists: How to Identify ROGUE MOVERS
companiesin Florida should have an arbitrator, who is a person on staff that can settle any kind of dispute that may arise between customer and company. If your moving company doesn't have one, move to the next company on your list.
- The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and the United States Department of Transportation regulate the moving industry and vet moving companies. If your company isn't licensed by these government agencies, they are not a legitimate company.
- Make sure to read the reviews left by previous clients about the company's performance. If the reviews are unsavory, this should be a red flag.
- Comb over the contract with a fine-tooth comb, so to speak. Have your movers explain everything in detail so that you understand each line item charge. If they refuse to explain, you should refuse to sign.
- Only pay money for the best movers in Florida.
YOU’LL NEED THIS GUIDE FOR CROSS-COUNTRY MOVING
- Get planning early. The key to an awesome move is mostly how early and how thoroughly you begin to make a game plan for everything related to your move. When is the best time to start planning? As soon as you know you’re moving. Don’t put this off! Florida moving services don't get any cheaper, so it's best not to wait.
- Create an inventory. This is essential to understand not just what you will
takingand trackingduring the move, but it really puts into perspective how much stuff you have and what you can bear to get rid of to streamline your move.
- Do homework. Schedule time to do research about the options for long-distance movers listed here on Moving Authority. Also, take a look at the logistics and usual practices of a cross-country move so that you can be more educated about how the process works. Check out moving companies Florida to see how much you'll need to budget for your move.
- Plane or car? Depending on a few different factors (distance, kids,
healthof your vehicle, etc), it may be less of a hassle to fly to your destination rather than take a road trip. Look into car movers Florida to transport your car.
- Rest and relaxation. Kicking back and relaxing for a bit may seem like the last thing you should do when you’re faced with such a monumental task, but taking time for yourself really is an important piece of the puzzle. If you’re a frazzled mess, you won’t be able to have a successful move, period. When you’re making your moving schedule, be sure to place room for some “you time.”
- Take all your valuables with you on your person. This includes expensive items like jewelry, as well as invaluable items like important documents. It’s not that moving companies in FL can’t be trusted, but you don’t want these items to be
butin jeopardy of any accidents that may happen.
- Don’t skimp on your packing materials. You’re going to want sturdy boxes with durable tape, as well as
softmaterial inside like tissue paper or cardboard inserts. Not getting the proper packing materials can mean the difference between everything arriving in one piece and opening up your boxes to find your stuff broken, so be sure to find moving boxes and other materials that will go the distance.
- Finalize it all. A couple of weeks before
tourmove, be sure to call the movers in Florida you’ve hired to make sure that your move is on ready, set, go mode.
Little-Known Ways to Find FLORIDA MOVING AND STORAGE
- More often than not, customers see enticing deals for moving services in ads or online and find that the price listed is not exactly what it seems.
- A moving company in Florida will usually run advertisements with off-season prices in big, bold fonts in order to draw attention to their services.
- Most moves happen in the summer months between May and August, and even then, it’s most common for people to move on the weekends rather than take time off in the workweek.
- The key to being able to utilize these low costs is being flexible with your move. If you can plan to take that discounted rate that just so happens to fall on a Wednesday in the off-season, it’s pretty financially lucrative for you to do so.
- By taking the off-season time slots, you can save a notable amount of money. This is even
more trueif you’re moving long-distance and require lots of additional moving services.
The Budget-Friendly Guide to Scoring Free Moving Boxes
- Ask your grocer. Heavy fruits like apples,
orangesand grapefruits come shipped to the store in durable cardboard boxes.
- Check the liquor store. Alcohol is kept intact during transport in those boxes; who’s to say your breakables won’t, as well?
- Office spaces. Printer paper is shipped in sturdy boxes that have lids and handles, which are awesome for your household goods.
- What’s the best way to get these boxes for free? Smile and ask politely. You're already paying for moving services Florida. Don't pay for boxes as well!
Movers By City in Florida
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote