New York Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
591 Movers in New York
I went with Admiral van lines because of all the good reviews and when I called they really sounded like they knew what they were doing. The price was decent enough and my moving date was set in 30 minutes max. After we went over everything I was moving of course. Our movers did a good job and arrived on time for our pickup. The moving went as about as well as it could have gone - and all our stuff was delivered in our delivery window we had set up prior. Admiral van lines did a great job.
The team was efficient, professional and caring. In all our possessions there was only one item that suffered a sizable scratch which is easily fixed. We are so happy with TDY Moving from our first phone call to his visit and estimate and move that we will use you again.
Horrible moving company, all the reviews here are fake. Ricky and Tik Tok Moving is the worst moving company in NYC and the biggest liar's we have ever meet. STAY AWAY!!!
Horrible experience! Unprofessional, upcharged me $1,500, used craigslist people for the actual move, bad communication (Nicole - sales), damaged multiple items and lost expensive personal items.
My moving team was very knowledgeable and friendly. It only took them 3 hours to pack the entire 1 bedroom apartment. This would take at least a week if I did it myself. Loading and unloading of the furniture went smooth and professional. I recommend this company to others.
I've never seen movers work as nice and smoothly as these guys. My move had a lot of work and the guys scratched my wardrobe, the insurance paid with no problem. I will definitely use this company again.
The movers that helped me we're two of the coolest guys and I was very glad they did what was needed for me to complete my move at a very hectic time of my life. Thanks
The most ethical moving company that I have ever had the pleasure of hiring for a move. I have so many precious items that would fetch a lot of money in the market. Other crew members would have pinched some of my belongings, but not these guys. They are the true exception when it comes to relocation companies.
I was really pleased with the team of Rigo, Wilfredo, Ray and Santana who packed up my house and moved me from Westchester to Connecticut. They worked together and under Rigo's supervision did a great job. All my possessions got to the destination without any damage. They were easy to work with, pleasant and made my move as pleasant and easy as it could be. I certainly would not hesitate recommending Schleppers Moving company.
Oz Moving & Storage, Inc helped me with my packing for my move, This is an awesome moving company. They arrived on time and they were incredibly professional and took great care of all of our furniture. I will definitely be using them again for my next move.
Underquoted us in the beginning. Final amount ended up being 3 times more than what was promised. Extremely unprofessional moving company was sent out to collect our stuff. The moving company demanded we pay them in cash. They hired temp workers that looked like they could have just wandered in from the street. All they did was rent a Penske truck and slap their logo on it. For the service I recieved I literally could have rented a truck and done all of it myself and saved THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of dollars. Please tell anyone you know to steer clear! I wasn't able to type my full experience in here because of the character limit, but the whole thing was a huge scam. I was very very surprised that we ended up getting our stuff delivered in the end. Since the day before our move Priceline refuses to answer my phonecalls. They have their money now. Stay away!!!!
They are the best! I highly recommend We Move U - I have used them three times. The movers are not only very professional, but extremely careful with my belongings, polite, very efficient - they always go the extra mile. This is the only moving company I would ever use.
The worst experience.please do not arrange your moving with these guys.as soon as they arrived they asked for extra 60bucks for moving material (more precisely "special moving tape" -the regular 5cm wide tape that I had was not appropriate apparently- and a plastic wrap for the mattress) which the manager never mentioned before (although we called 3times to confirm the total price). If I knew I could have easily bought the equipment they required myself for a lot cheaper. When I called the manager to complain he hung the phone screaming "who are you to argue with me?".also they asked me to stay downstairs with the truck,which I find a bit uncomfortable since I would like to be there while they handle my stuff.the workers themselves were nice but overall it was a horrible experience.
horrific use anyone else
Before I start my review, it is vital that everyone knows that KG Van Lines is a fraud. On their website, they claim to have 100 trucks. http://kgvanlines.com/ The truth is that they have one and two drivers. https://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/query.asp?query_string=2489318&query_type=queryCarrierSnapshot&query_param=USDOT They are not who they claim. I did not choose to do business with this company. I contracted with International Van Lines who sold my contract to KG Van Lines. KG picked up my things in Louisiana on May 30, 2018. IVL had given me a bid of $2200. KG quickly inflated it to $6700 with bogus charges and over-charges. I had to move that day, I bit the bullet. What I did not notice at the time was that KG utilized a Bill of Lading and Revised Estimate forms from another company without that company's knowledge or permission. I found this out when my load was delayed and delayed and I called the company on the paperwork and learned I did not have a file with them. It is now exactly 24 days and I still do not have my things. I cannot get an answer from KG Van Lines or a straight answer from International Van Lines. I get an occasional angry and threatening text from KG's driver, and one screaming call from the owner of KG that I could not understand because he could not speak English even slightly well. I am without my things, I have MS and sleeping on an air mattress has really made things worse. I am in a position where a company has possession of my goods but I do not have a contract with them. I am at wits end.
What New York Moving Companies You Want To Know
You need the best New York moving companies with the utmost professionalism. We're here to help you at every step of the way. Interstate New York moving reviews are more important than you think. When you're moving within New
Reading New York moving reviews can aid your search for the best car transport in New York. Movers are abundant for a local move as well as NYC long distance. This is why reading about past performance is a surefire way to pick the right one. Self-service movers are the best bet if you are looking to move your furniture. Get a moving cost estimate from every American moving company you're considering. Free moving estimates are always an option here on Moving Authority to help with your move.
Why You Need Movers Who Use GPS
- The New York moving company can find you with ease. No getting lost in the complicated gridlock of city streets, which delays your move.
- No getting stuck in traffic. Gone are the days when bumper-to-bumper traffic was something that we simply had to deal with. These days, a GPS can track traffic patterns and suggest alternate routes. They make sure you're on time for wherever you need to go.
- GPS eliminates the possibility of getting lost and catching a bad traffic jam. As a result, you're not paying extra for the labor and drive time that these events would cause.
- The planet doesn't have to take the impact. When your movers are saving fuel and drive time, they are emitting less pollution into the air.
- You can check out the location of your stuff in real time. This is especially helpful in a
long distancemove. Tracking a shipment provides a crucial peace of mind for many people, and with GPS, this is a possibility.
The Top 5 Reasons Millennials Are Always On The Move
- Technological advancement. In this day and age, someone can connect to the other side of the planet with nothing more than a handheld device. This amazing burst of technology has opened up new doors for young people. Their constant shuffling is evidence of this.
- The job market. When you are more connected than ever, you look outside the box for employment. Today’s young adults are taking jobs far away because it’s simple to move with just a few clicks on a keyboard.
- Long-distance relationships. Back in the olden days, people would meet partners organically. Today, young people are connecting with each other online. Sometimes, people fall in love with someone who lives in another place entirely. When they are ready to close that gap, a
long distancemove is what ends up happening.
- Higher education. “Going off to university” is a time-honored tradition among young people. But, with the spike in tuition, more and more students are choosing to flock to schools with lower prices. Academic scholarships are on the rise and students are becoming more competitive. Many young people move to a completely new place to pursue their degree program.
- Travel and excitement. The possibility of working remotely is ever-present with today’s tech-savvy youth. It’s become less mandatory for young people to be rooted to one place. Many of today’s millennials work freelance jobs. If they can find an exciting way of life in an exotic country, they will have a hard time finding reasons not to pack up and go.
The Art of Moving Cross Country: What You Need to Know For the Smoothest Move
- In the past few years, Washington, California, Texas, Georgia, DC, and New York have seen an increase in moves.
- These coastal locations welcome more and more long-distance residents. They are attractive due to booming job markets and gorgeous weather.
- The most common cross country moves entail the customer all the work themselves. From researching moving companies to packing their own boxes moving, it's purely DIY.
- There’s a better way to get it all done while reducing the hassle. By using the inventory cost calculator from Moving Authority, you can contact movers. This simplifies the process of planning before you move cities.
- When the big day draws nearer, have your movers pack your boxes for you. This reduces the chance of something breaking in transit. Movers are well-trained in how to pack safely. Also, they refine their
skillseven more, every dayon the job.
- By using the services provided by Moving Authority, customers save an average of $429. Do yourself (and your wallet) a favor and check out how to move more efficiently!
4 Things You Wouldn’t Believe Can IMPACT YOUR MOVING PRICE
- Time of the year. Most moves happen between the months of May and August. When you are planning your relocation, do your best to be flexible. This way, you can take advantage of off-season discounts.
- Day of the week. If you want a discounted rate, book moving services for a time during the workweek. Many moves happen on the weekends. As a result, moving companies are more likely to offer a nice price for the unpopular days of the week to move.
- Stairs or elevators. If your movers NY have to use stairs or elevators during the move, an extra fee will be tacked
on toyour contract.
- Walking more than 75 feet. If the distance from the moving space to the truck is over 75 feet, movers New York charge a “long carry fee.” Do what you can to avoid this preventable charge!
When looking for New York City Movers, many people make the mistake of not checking Moving Authority first. We put you in touch with local movers New York to make sure that you have the best experience possible with your New York move. Packers and movers New York are continuously satisfied with the services provided to them through Moving Authority. The best movers New York are just a click or call away, so what are you waiting for?
Movers By City in New York
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote