Alaska Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
21 Movers in Alaska
I don't think I could have experienced any better of a moving company to use. they got out of the truck and we just started packing I was able to help no problem. They were quick efficient I would highly recommend Jose and his crew.
The Good: Pickup was on time, extremely proficient took no time by any stretch of the imagination. Awful: Failed to convey my HHG inside of the evaluated conveyance date as, took an extra 3 days because of "postponements". Not certain what that could've been the point at which my stuff was grabbed 11 days former. Beginning work in another city without your stuff is not cool.
Best moving experience ever!! I highly recommend them to anyone. The Customer service was excellent and friendly. The movers were very efficient and did a wonderful job. Thank you for all of your help!!
Reserved a spot 5 months ahead of time for a 15 traveler van. They called to affirm 2(ish) weeks before our entry. The van was spotless, loaded with gas, never had any mechanical issues, area was a $11 taxicab ride away (counting tip) which is less expensive than airplane terminal duty, the staff was benevolent and considerate. Toward the end of our trek we headed to the rental organization to drop off the van and the moving company had a driver take us to the air terminal in the same van so we didn't need to unload. Genuine timesaver. I tipped him $10. I would book again and prescribe you to do likewise.
These folks from the minute they strolled through my entryway were in mammoth mode. Inviting and tender mammoth mode... Obviously! They take pride in their occupations and you can tell!!! These two went well beyond to be pleasing for my confounded ass. Much obliged for the fun yet profitable 5 hours!!!!
I did broad examination before procuring my moving company. My sister required a move from san jose to encino california. At the point when attempting to get a quote huge amounts of individuals called and messaged me constant, sick be straightforward... It was irritating. Tera was the young lady I worked with and she was a doll. He dealt with everything. Auto shipping. House move and moving protection. It was a help not to need to experience tree distinctive individuals for the diverse things we required. The conveyance touched base inside of a week as guaranteed and my sister was truly cheerful. She said the move was smooth and simple. The auto touched base inside of a couple of days after grabbed and both auto and house stuff wasn't scratched. Extraordinary administration and caps off to the persevering movers.
I had set up direct store with my moving company, who guaranteed me direct store would be set up for the following check cycle. On an excursion, envision my amazement, when the paycheck was not stored. My moving company failed and I was miles from home. Pointed stone worked with my moving company and permitted them to come in and store my beware of my sake with fitting evidence of business connection. Additionally, my Office Manager was satisfied with how she was dealt with by Arrowhead when she came in and now considers exceptionally Arrowhead as well. I was stuck and Arrowhead found the arrangements that brought me genuine feelings of serenity and home securely from excursion. I am glad to the point that I picked Arrowhead and prescribe this Credit Union profoundly, particularly Mia, who was the go-to person on this!
This was another great experience. The crew arrived on time and were not only professional and polite, they were fun to be around but will give them 4 stars because my 2 chairs has been damaged. Thank you.
From booking the move to the move itself, the entire procedure for us was wonderful and proficient. Our movers, Robert and Amran, were awesome. They were both exceptionally charming and dedicated. We could move from our 2-room into another 1 room in just shy of 4 hours with no harm. I Highly suggest!
I will make this basic, my record "supervisor" appeared to be astounding when I initially met her, she ended up being a finished and articulate bad dream. When I marked papers, I couldn't take a few to get back some composure of her, recover her to call me, couldn't get data out of her, than she would level out lie about the calls and so forth. Things were lost, and one thing was pulverized that not the slightest bit could be supplanted. There was one gentleman that appeared to unload my stuff who was totally impolite to my neighbors and inconsiderate. He was distant from everyone else, and unmistakably couldn't deal with my things. My neighbors wound up helping unload and do the greater part of the work particularly when he devastated my thing and wasn't even self-reproachful. I reached the account manager first about the issues that had happened and she by and by overlooked me. I than reached the proprietors. At first he appeared to be extremely self-reproachful and appeared as if he really minded. We examined everything that had unfolded and costs on things lost, broken and the way that my neighbors wound up dong the work I paid them to do. When I was given an "offer of substitution" It was BARELY 1/2 the estimation of the things! He was a finished bastard and I wound up in an immense battle with him. This was a finished bad dream and I try to tell each and every individual I know about this.
Great care was taken for my stuff. Thanks
Congratulations of you becoming compliant with arbitration.
My mother and I went to the 3 day good countries visit drove by "Gathering Pete" and adored it. I appreciated the agenda and pacing of stops and would not have barred any of them. The transport size is topped at 16 and was impeccable, as it wasn't such a variety of individuals that it backed off the gathering. I like the meeting place as it's extremely focal and simple to spot. Pete was an extremely wary and safe driver, exceptionally instructive, fun, clever, and well disposed. He has every one of the characteristics of an incredible visit guide and unmistakably an important part to the Emarald group. We settled on the primary decision of a B&B Suite and got it - it was a flawless B&B we stayed at for both evenings and I felt like we settled on the ideal decision.
Thought I would have a great experience. Pre-move survey was conducted quickly and professionally. However, they were experience a busy month, and were in the middle of moving a lot of equipment for the University of Alaska SE. On the first day of the move they only sent over 2 guys, but they were hard workers. They packed up almost the entirety of the garage and kitchen, which are apparently the two hardest rooms to pack, single-handedly. I was impressed. The second day there were 4-5 guys there, and they finished the rest of the house save for a few large pieces and furniture. On the last day only 2 guys showed up; really 3, but one left after an hour because he had celebrated his 21st birthday recently and was hungover. It took almost all day to load the boxes because it was just 2 guys working. After they were finished, the trailer sat in front of my house. I thought they’d bring a truck to move it, but I was told it would either leave that night or the following day. The team leader didn’t have a padlock, and I was told I couldn’t lock the trailer because it had other people’s belongings in it, and they had already signed acceptance of my property. The teamleader said that if they didn’t drive it away that night he’d come out and put a padlock on it. When I came back in the morning, the trailer was still sitting in front of my house unsecured. Once I arrived in Eagle River and got my boxes, I couldn’t unpack right away because I immediately had to report to my unit. Over the next week and a half as I unpacked, I had a lot of issues. In closing, if you use this service, especially if you’re military; watch them closely. Pack up what you absolutely cannot stand to have broken or get stolen, and check everything thoroughly on the other side.
Congratulations of you becoming compliant with arbitration.
Is moving to Alaska in your future? Then you'll need the top state to state moving company to get you there. The best Alaska moving companies are here on Moving Authority, but that's not all. You can also find a comprehensive Alaska movers cost estimate for the best Alaska movers. We give you the power to spot discount relocation rates and learn excellent moving tips. You'll need an exceptional cross country mover to make the interstate move. Luckily, we offer free information on the best Alaska priced movers. Alaska interstate movers are also easy to find on Moving Authority. If you're moving within Alaska, read local Alaska moving company reviews. Get a free moving quote, read interstate Alaska moving reviews, and so much more, right here on Moving Authority.
Make sure that you secure free moving estimates for everything on your list. This means more than the costs to move your furniture; look into having the best car transport in Alaska. When choosing an American moving company, read through Alaska moving company reviews to find the best team. Choose between Alaska long distance movers, self-service movers, and local movers to get the job done. Take a look at a moving cost estimate free of charge right here on Moving Authority.
Secret Ways to Save on Your Next Move
- Don’t spend money on moving boxes! Free boxes can generally be acquired easily from local businesses.
- Dodge extra fees by packing your moving boxes yourself.
- If you aren't transporting a lot of items, consider renting a cargo van instead of a full-service moving truck.
- Decrease the distance your movers need to travel from the moving space to the truck (and vice versa), if possible (surprise: that costs extra!)
- Sell your unwanted stuff either in a yard sale or online through avenues like Craigslist or eBay.
How Soon Is Too Soon? When To Book Your Move, According to Experts
- It’s never too soon to get down to business with planning your move.
- When you know that you’re moving and you know your new address, begin researching moving companies.
- Once you find a moving company you like, make sure that it fits your budget and has been reviewed well by previous customers.
- You will probably find that you have a lot more stuff than you realize, so starting early is the best way to combat stress about getting everything you own from its origin to the destination.
- For long-distance moves, it’s recommended to get started planning and packing at least two months in advance.
- If you’re staying local, one month of planning time is a good idea.
- Be wary of the cheapest options for moving companies. It may be tempting to want to go with these companies offering outrageously low prices, because who doesn’t like saving money? However, if a price seems too good to be true, there’s probably a reason. Most often, this reason is that the moving company is a rogue mover who will want to scam you.
- Investing in durable packing materials is a must, however, it doesn’t always mean you have to pay an arm and a leg. Bars and liquor stores are unexpectedly awesome resources for moving boxes since the bottles of alcohol are shipped without breaking. These boxes are ideal for your fragile items, and normally just end up broken down in a dumpster after use! Ask politely, and most likely, you shall receive.
Where to Warm Up And Fill Up In The Bitter Chill of Alaska
- Moose’s Tooth Pub & Pizzeria, Anchorage
- Henry’s Great Alaskan Restaurant, Kodiak
- Double Musky Inn, Girdwood
- Lavelle’s Bistro, Fairbanks
- Red Dog Saloon, Juneau
Aurora in Alaska: Everything You Need To Know About This Natural Phenomenon
- Aurora Borealis, (most commonly called the Northern Lights), can be seen in the fall and winter months in the sky.
- This green and blue ribbon of dancing light happens when solar energy is trapped in the openings of the Earth’s electromagnetic field.
- The lights can be seen most vibrantly in northern locations of the planet above the Arctic Circle
- The most popular place in Alaska to see the aurora borealis is Anchorage, though it can be seen from several different spots in the state.
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote