Arizona Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
122 Movers in Arizona
Leo's Moving gave me very good experience. I have never worked with moving companies before so it was interesting and not tiring. The moving process was dynamic, the movers team worked really fast and carefully. They were well-organized as well which is so much important when you don't have much time. They deserve a 5 star recommendation!
Muran and his team did an incredible job. They were quick, professional and extremely courteous. They moved me from AZ to NV the same day. I would highly recommend this company and the service which they do.
Zero stars. Our storage units were stolen by this company in 2018. They never notified our Relocation company they filed for bankruptcy and liquidated our property. We got no call from the trustee either. They disappeared with all our household goods while we were working abroad for the US govt. Nothing has been done to bring Brenda K. Huffman and her daughter Valaryee to justice. NOTHING. Anyone else a victim of their felonious thievery? The should be in jail.
On the moving day, the movers arrived on time. They called to let me know they were downstairs. The men were wearing clean and nice looking uniforms, and were all courteous, polite and respectful to me. They treated me with respect and they were real good until delivery were a little slow and tired but over all they were good.
FUERTES MOVING COMPANY ONLY HAS ONE PHONE NUMBER, I ALSO FILED A CLAIM TO FIX THIS 623-340-3054 GREAT MOVING COMPANY-THANK YOU
Edward's company was hired to help our friend move (on short notice) and they did an outstanding job. We moved the next year and I made sure to contact him to help us. Edward and two team members were quick, efficient and so nice. They took beds apart, removed mirrors, carefully wrapped lamps and pictures - just did an amazing job moving us from one house to another. I highly recommend them to help you with your move. Jeanine
AVOIDDDDDD Just got off the phone trying to schedule a move and the man I spoke with was so beyond rude and unprofessional. When I was advising him of past concerns and how to handle them vs the hourly rate and just running my questions and concerns by him he accused me of trying to negotiate the price for problems that haven't happened yet. And as I was trying to explain to him that's not what I was doing he continued to talk over me and accuse me of trying to lower the price when that wasn't what it was about. I've used this company a few times in the past and received a customer "loyalty" discount for returning. The man I spoke with this time said they no longer do random discounts and that &125 per hour was the lowest they would go. He kept making it about the money when I was trying to get my concerns and questions addressed. I'm not sure who I was speaking with but he came across very arrogant and could care less about my perspective or concerns as a potential customer. Ive used this company before and had both good and negative experiences but after today's/this years attempt I will no longer be coming back. It wasn't about the cost at all. It was the lack of professionalism, kindness, and willingness to listen. This guy spoke to me in a way that showed very little respect for me as the customer and just as a women in general. Based on my last experience and now this mornings conversation I think I will no longer recommend this company.. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND
Our family has made many long-distance moves and our move with Berger Allied was by far the worst experience that we have ever had. The third-party companies that they use are a disgrace. The "coordinator" that was assigned to our account was rude and had no follow-up when we experienced problems. When we called to ask questions we were treated so poorly and spoken to like we were a nuisance. We had multiple pieces of furniture damaged and items were handled with no care whatsoever. The delivery time took longer than any other move and this move was not as far as others that we have had. Between the horrible communication, ignorant customer care, and disgraceful delivery & driver I will be sure to never use Allied again. We have made sure to tell everyone that we know in relocation our experience to help prevent anyone else from experiencing what we had to deal with.
I called finally on a Sunday night and I was stunned that Marilee replied. On the last minute move of my little girl I required movers to stack and empty every one of her things. My spouse would be working and I would not have the capacity to lift the substantial things. Marilee was past comprehension and offered me some assistance with getting planned for the following day. This was totally the best choice I have ever constructed. The folks, Rob, Soloman and Hugo appeared at my home at the correct time and for eight to the employment. They wrapped everything in plastic and were past watchful with everything. They made it to the area to drop the furniture in the meantime. No deferral. These folks were astounding and great moving the stuff in. They had an immense dresser to convey up an outlandish arrangement of stairs. (Heaps of Twists and turns) they moved that dresser up like it was intense. Never touched a thing. I can't say enough in regards to this moving organization. Everything from starting telephone call to installment was simple and brilliant.
The proprietor was magnificent and worked with me on the extra expenses. My experience did not go well but rather it was not as a matter of course their deficiency. I had some logistics to manage in my condo building. On the off chance that you're searching for some genuine dedicated Tempe movers. These are your folks.
This company is a well ran business. The movers are extremely careful, honest and go above and beyond to ensure that what ever is being moved will be moved right. The way they wrap,and pack your stuff is truly astounding. They're fast, safe and overall excellent company and . I give them folks two thumbs up. Thanks once more.
I just suggested them AGAIN. I can't trust I have never composed a survey. I have utilized them for as far back as 15 years for ALL my own moves. BK to the EV to BPC to BK to BK to Queens, everywhere. They have been awesome! My last move was particularly agonizing as everything needed to go to capacity for a month. They grabbed, stocked and wrapped everything, kept away and when I was prepared they conveyed to my new residence. I was running late, so my super let them in and they were finished when I arrived. My moving company additionally utilizes them when we have to move things, we will get two folks for a couple of hours, constantly diligent employees and simple to set up.
Worst movers ever. They shipped my car door to door from Honolulu to California. Oh wait they screwed up and left the car in los angeles. FOR ONE MONTH while I accrue a daily fine (for OVER ONE MONTH). Now I'm expected to reschedule work so that I can rent a car, drive it more than 5 hours south to LA to pick up my car, pay a $500 fine and drive my vehicle back home. The agent said that to recover ANY money I'll have to sue them. They won't give names over the phone making a lawsuit more difficult. Research reveals LIOR OREN as the owner and RYAN ALEXANDER as the agent who dropped the ball entirely on this move resulting in a near $800 loss and countless hours of stress and frustration. Ryan continuously answers the phone "Brian" to ensure that he remains elusive.
Frightful is not even the right word to depict this Company. My quote to move was $394 with 3 folks, 3 trips and just about 10 hours after the fact they didn't complete the employment. The three man group resembled maryjane, were the most unproffessional impolite individuals I've ever met in my life.
I as of late situated to South Florida from New Jersey. In the wake of reaching a few moving company to help with my migration, I picked Rapid Movers. I couldn't have been more content with my decision. In the month paving the way to my booked move, I had numerous inquiries and concerns. Every time I reached Chris either by telephone or email he was exceptionally mindful and addressed the greater part of my inquiries in a reasonable and brief way. The whole process was exceptionally smooth and surpassed my desires. I have as of now prescribed him to family who likewise are migrating inside of the following couple of months. Much appreciated Chris for work well done! A++
Moving to Arizona means that you need the best Arizona movers, plain and simple. And to find the best Arizona priced movers, you've come to the right place. Be an informed consumer. Read local moving company reviews as well as interstate Arizona moving reviews. If you need a cross country movers AZ, we've listed Arizona interstate movers. You can use this to choose the top state to state moving company. We can help you find moving tips and discount relocation rates. Get a free moving quote and Arizona movers cost estimate today from Moving Authority. We have made ourselves the officer in finding the best Arizona moving companies. See which companies have professional service so you can see their rating. Then, create a schedule to work with.
Looking for movers in Phoenix Arizona? Movers Tucson Arizona? Perhaps you need to move from another state to Arizona. Whatever the situation may be, Moving Authority can help. With a 2017 list of top movers in Arizona, we are able to connect you to a mover that suits your needs. Thanks the the great support of our loyal customers, we have done just that. It makes us proud to announce that we are always here to help you move.
Confused between Arizona local movers, self-service movers, and Arizona long distance movers? You've come to the right place. When you're looking to move your furniture, read Arizona moving company reviews. This way, you'll have a better understanding of a moving cost estimate. Also, look into the best car transport in Arizona to lighten your moving stress. Get free moving estimates. Find your American moving company and movers Arizona here at Moving Authority.
Identifying the Top Scams of ROGUE MOVERS—Don’t Let Them Happen to You!
- Make sure the moving company owns their own team of trucks. Otherwise, you’re paying a broker more than necessary to act as a middleman in your move.
- Get everything in writing. If you don’t understand a charge, ask for an explanation. If none is given, refused to sign the contract.
- Make sure your movers in AZ have a tariff. This is a legal document required for all moving companies to have at all times. The tariff states the company’s service moving, pricing, terms, and conditions.
- Careful to verify this company’s status with the FMCSA and USDOT. If they are not fully licensed, then you are essentially moving items in their hands for the taking.
3 Things Everyone Wants to Know About Tipping Movers (But No One Wants to Ask)
- Do I have to tip my AZ movers? It is by no means required, but very much appreciated for a job well done.
- Is there a set amount that I should tip? It’s up to you, based on the satisfaction you have with the movers and how well you were treated. But, it’s most basic suggestion for a three-hour residential move is 5% to 10% of the total moving cost.
- But moving already costs too much! Is there a cheaper way to show gratitude? Yes, this cost can come as a surprise. If you have already created a budget, there might not be room in it for this additional expense. If you can't put a little extra cash in your movers' pockets, don't worry. A great gesture is to provide them lunch and refreshments.
4 Must-See Natural Wonders of Arizona
- Upper and Lower Antelope Canyon
- Monument Valley
- Wupatki National Monument
- Havasu Falls
Leaving the Nest: The Art of Moving Out On Your Own
- First, ask yourself where you’re going. There are several reasons that young people move out of their parents’ house. These include going to university, beginning careers, or starting life with a partner.
- Once you have an idea of how far you’re going, you can plan how much it will cost you for moving services. Look at your bank account and draft a budget for how much you’re realistically able to spend on your move.
- You might not have too much stuff since you’re starting out. Hiring a professional moving company will be affordable.
- Why is hiring movers a good idea, even if for one young person? Movers understand every part of the moving process. You’ll be in the best hands when it comes to navigating your move with precision.
Movers By City in Arizona
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote