Ohio Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
270 Movers in Ohio
Beware, Just checked DOT# Company is listed out of service from 3/19/2018 !!
Horrible! Zero ethics. They bid $7,400 for a small two bedroom house then charged $12,000 when they came to load.
Wow these guys we're do professional Jason, Mark, Ron at first I was a lil nervous having ppl in my home never having movers before but I can honestly say they did a awesome job I'm moving again next year so I know who to call
Very very shity company too call for moving first off they were late. Both movers complaind the hole time about how they hate their jobs an wanted too take a marijuana break . most of our nice things ended up broken or either scratched up.. And on top of that their thieves one will try to get you all together and talk to you outside while the other ones going through your belongings they stole $940 cash out of our drawer... and apparently the owners aren't willing to work with us we have filed a police report and are taking it from there very very very poor company for moving. If you love your nice things and enjoy having them I would most certainly call another moving company because all my sons moving are nothing but thieves and have police reports to prove it if anyone would like to see!!!!!
The worst moving company. Had more damage and lost boxes than I have had in 6 other moves. No acknowledgement of a problem. Do no use this company
Just moved from Indianapolis, IN to Columbia, SC metro areas (mid-December 2017). Eric W. was the overall coordinator, and Michael V. was the primary onsite person. Eric W. came to my home (and Storage Unit) in November. He was professional, and detailed. He gave me a quote for everything I asked. Initially I wasn't going to go with American Way since a competitor tried to poke holes at their statements. I first went with the competitor, but a day later after finding both American Way and National Van Lines are A+ with the BBB, I decided to go with them mainly due to their professionality. The day the packers were supposed to show was a mess. There were a ton of people sick, and a truck was broke down, so, at the end, they needed to come moving day. I was not pleased with this, since I like to avoid last minute stress, but at the end, everyone needs to remember, stuff happens, and what makes one company better than the other is how they deal with bad stuff. I'm not going to say moving day was without stress. It was, but Eric from a coordination side, and Michael, from an on-site side, did everything to make it work. It took longer because of the packers and movers working at the same time, but it did get done. The biggest surprise was how fast they were able to get everything to its new home. We closed on the new house on 12/15, and the furniture was delivered on 12/16 (8am, as promised). This was way shorter than the potential date of 12/26. Absolutely no complaints. Also, since we did a Do Not Exceeds quote, even though the weight of the truck was slightly higher than estimated, they honored their agreement. Moving everything back in day was mainly with the same people who loaded the truck up. That was a big, happy surprise to me, and made keeping track of the inventory that much easier. Between their knowledge of what they packed, and the system they used for inventory control it went smooth and simple. I can't say enough. Out of the many moves I have done, this was the easiest, most straightforward. Things were far from perfect, but in each challenge American Way and National Van Lines, addressed and overcame it. Thanks to the entire team!
AMAZING! I called 6 different places in Dayton that all gave me the same quote for 2 guys for 6 hours. Tobin Bros was the only company to come to my home, look around and give me a quote that was more than half of what the others charged for the same guys and hours. They were on time, polite and very knowledgeable. It was 95 degrees and they worked hard to ensure they were finished within the time they said they would be! We were all moved in and settled before 4pm! Definitely recommend them!!
From my first email, until the truck was unfilled and pulled away, these folks were awesome! They were accessible the day that I required them (..which was surprising bit of news) and the folks took care of every last one of my things (furniture and boxes) with consideration. As they emptied the furniture, they were extremely quiet with me as I attempted to make sense of where to place every piece. Moving day is normally distressing, yet my day was awesome. I very prescribe this organization.
On the off chance that I could give 10 begins I would. The Classic Movers have moved us FIVE times! (Don't ask!)!! Our last move was only this last week. The Classic movers are stunning. Moving can be so upsetting and who needs to do it all themselves. Fabian, Sean and Andy in addition to whatever remains of the folks on the team truly make the procedure a great deal less demanding. They deal with our stuff once in a while better then we would. They generally secure the floors, entryways, wrap your sleeping pad and sofas, they certainly go well beyond. My most loved part is that Ive never needed to purge out my drawers and they deal with every one of my garments hanging in storage rooms. It's justified regardless of each penny if not more! In case you're considering contracting a moving organization this one is it! Truth be told I'm not certain they even have anybody sufficiently close as rivalry they are that great! You rock folks. In spite of the fact that I plan to never call you again actually I will dependably prescribe you.
Exceptionally baffled with my turn involvement with Planes. They didn't sufficient repair harm to furniture or harm to dividers and floors at both areas. A few things were missing and they would not repay because of thing check offs deficient. The driver did not clarify that I was waiving my entitlement to a case without the individual check offs.
I would not recomment this organization to anybody. While the movers that showed up and really did my turn were pleasant and amicable the same can not be said for the proprietor David Unger. During the time spent the move, my floor was harmed in a few spots. When I reached the proprietor about this, I was given the circled and in the end they sent somebody out to take a gander at the floor. Until that point, I was satisfied with the organization. Be that as it may... Tragically Mr.Unger let his conscience act as a burden and requested payme t in brimming with his moving administrations before they would even consider repairing my harm. I offered to pay half of the moving costs now and half when the repairs were finished however he requested full installment. To finish things off, the following day Mr.Unger called and left an undermining voice message on my telephone saying he was going to "take me to court" and he can not hold up to "see me in person"... What sort of trustworthy entrepreneur acts like that? Surely NOT one I would ever send any of my companions to....
Great people. They do over and beyond what is required. I will be back
In 2008 are use Coffee Movers to help me move my three bedroom condo, they did it with ease to men showed up and were able to carry all of the large pieces without any trouble the leader Jarrod did an extremely good job. The office contacted me before and after the move to make sure everything was ready and that everything was great with the move I will use them again.
MVM were able to work on very short notice and at a much more reasonable rate than any other moving company in The area, Tim was very polite and friendly on the phone both with setting up the appointment as well as checking in the day before the move. He dispatched two very professional and courteous movers named Jonathan and Richard (highly recommend these two) who were very conscious of the amount of time they were taking and actually completed the move in slightly under the quoted time. This was a feat considering that we moved to a 3rd floor apartment. If and when we ever move again, this will be the company we choose.
We had a horrible experience with Leaders. Among other problems, they were simply reckless with the furniture they moved for us. Leaders damaged many of the items they moved for us and they were impossible to work with when asked to address the damage claims. Notably, Leaders plainly ignores applicable federal regulations including (1) the time period during which a claim can be filed--federal law provides that a mover must allow no less than 9 months to file a claim, yet Leaders attempts to limit that time period to 60 days in clear violation of the regulations, and (2) Leaders, unsurprisingly, ignores the federal regulations mandating the process for disclosing to consumers their rights thereunder. We paid extra for "full replacement value coverage", and the only benefit we derived from paying the extra money was that Leaders demanded that we pay a higher deductible ($500, rather than $100) for the wholly inadequate repairs they performed. Leaders quoted the cheapest rates, and we got what we paid for .... Go back--it's a trap.
When you're searching for the best priced Ohio movers, it can feel confusing to know where to begin. This is where Moving Authority comes in. We are here to offer more than just moving tips; we have interstate city moving reviews available to help you make the best possible decision. Finding a state to state moving company from our list of Ohio interstate movers is easy as pie. What if you're not looking for a
By reading Ohio moving company reviews, you are finding out a lot of useful information. You can compare services for Ohio long distance movers, local movers, and self-service movers. You may want the best car transport in Ohio, so you need an American moving company that will offer more than an affordable moving cost estimate. Relocating means more than paying someone to move your furniture. Make sure you are an informed consumer. You can collect free moving estimates on Moving Authority and compare prices to get the best deal. Find the best moving company Ohio today!
Little-Known Packing Hacks to Make Settling In a Breeze
- Gone are the days of taking down clothes and packing them along with bulky, awkwardly-shaped hangers. Just put plastic bags over a few garments and leave them on the hangers.
- Don’t buy tissue paper, newspaper, or bubble wrap for your fragile items. Wrap all your breakables in shirts and other soft, insulating clothing items.
- Protect important paperwork from the elements in a large plastic bag with a zip seal.
- Take a photo of how your electronic items are set up, with detail on which cords go where. Setting up in your new destination will be a breeze.
4 Awesome Ways to Spend the Day in Ohio
- Head to the "beach" at Lake Erie
- Tour the Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal
- Rock through the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame
- Hike through Hocking Hills or Cuyahoga Valley National Park
4 Ways You Can Engineer YOUR MOVE
- Expert Packing.If you know the right ways to pack, you seriously decrease your risk of damaged items.
- Have the Tools.If you want your stuff to get from Point A to Point B in one piece, make sure you have the correct equipment to transport it all.
- What Kind of Move. No two moves are alike, but you can sort them into 4 categories: residential, commercial,
long distance, and international.
- Stick to a Budget. This is an industry where you really get what you pay for, so it's crucial to outline how much you're willing to spend on your move and find moving companies Ohio that provides the service you need at a cost you can afford.
- related: How to Plan a Move that Fits Your Budget
Top 10 Facts About Ohio
1. Home to the largest basket in the world.
2. 7th largest state by population.
3. 7 US Presidents are from Ohio.
4. Despite not having access to the ocean, you can still surf on Lake Erie.
5. In Ohio, it’s illegal to fish for whales on Sunday.
6. Neil Armstrong, the first man on the moon, was from Ohio.
7. Akron, OH was one of the first US cities to use police cars.
8. Ohio has the largest Amish population in the US.
9. Lifesaver Candy was invented in Ohio as a “summer candy” because it wouldn’t melt in your hands.
10. Ohio has the only non-square state flag.
Movers By City in Ohio
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote