When you're searching for the best priced Ohio movers, it can feel confusing to know where to begin. This is where Moving Authority comes in. We are here to offer more than just moving tips; we have interstate city moving reviews available to help you make the best possible decision. Finding a state to state moving company from our list of Ohio interstate movers is easy as pie. What if you're not looking for a
By reading Ohio moving company reviews, you are finding out a lot of useful information. You can compare services for Ohio long distance movers, local movers, and self-service movers. You may want the best car transport in Ohio, so you need an American moving company that will offer more than an affordable moving cost estimate. Relocating means more than paying someone to move your furniture. Make sure you are an informed consumer. You can collect free moving estimates on Moving Authority and compare prices to get the best deal. Find the best moving company Ohio today!
Little-Known Packing Hacks to Make Settling In a Breeze
- Gone are the days of taking down clothes and packing them along with bulky, awkwardly-shaped hangers. Just put plastic bags over a few garments and leave them on the hangers.
- Don’t buy tissue paper, newspaper, or bubble wrap for your fragile items. Wrap all your breakables in shirts and other soft, insulating clothing items.
- Protect important paperwork from the elements in a large plastic bag with a zip seal.
- Take a photo of how your electronic items are set up, with detail on which cords go where. Setting up in your new destination will be a breeze.
4 Awesome Ways to Spend the Day in Ohio
- Head to the "beach" at Lake Erie
- Tour the Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal
- Rock through the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame
- Hike through Hocking Hills or Cuyahoga Valley National Park
4 Ways You Can Engineer YOUR MOVE
- Expert Packing. If you know the right ways to pack, you seriously decrease your risk of damaged items.
- Have the Tools. If you want your stuff to get from Point A to Point B in one piece, make sure you have the correct equipment to transport it all.
- What Kind of Move. No two moves are alike, but you can sort them into 4 categories: residential, commercial,
long distance, and international.
- Stick to a Budget. This is an industry where you really get what you pay for, so it's crucial to outline how much you're willing to spend on your move and find moving companies Ohio that provides the service you need at a cost you can afford.
- related: How to Plan a Move that Fits Your Budget
Top 10 Facts About Ohio
1. Home to the largest basket in the world.
2. 7th largest state by population.
3. 7 US Presidents are from Ohio.
4. Despite not having access to the ocean, you can still surf on Lake Erie.
5. In Ohio, it’s illegal to fish for whales on Sunday.
6. Neil Armstrong, the first man on the moon, was from Ohio.
7. Akron, OH was one of the first US cities to use police cars.
8. Ohio has the largest Amish population in the US.
9. Lifesaver Candy was invented in Ohio as a “summer candy” because it wouldn’t melt in your hands.
10. Ohio has the only non-square state flag.