Minnesota Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
78 Movers in Minnesota
These movers are true professionals at work. The are kind, courteous and know their expertise well. I have never had dealt with a moving company that was so honest and also get things done in a timely manner so I wasn't overcharged. I highly recommend using them.
I was going to use them for a move but heard that they may be closed. I checked their website, and it is down: granitecitymoving.com Couldn't use the service. Ended up using Unique Movers in Sauk Rapids: uniquemoversmn.com
I used Mohawk for a local move on 6/2/2021. The 4-man crew worked hard and was very efficient. My move went well, nothing damaged and I appreciate crews willingness to disassemble and later put back together several beds including a heavy bunk bed. Very satisfied customer!
Not a good move for me. No boxes for clothing. Everything could not be loaded on two trucks, even after stuffing our two vehicles. Unloading was worse. Crushed items., A computer desk was in three pieces, One guy INSISTED he took a bed apart and had slats not a center rail(it was found later). Another trip was made to the old house two days later ,for an item they had no room for on the trucks. Many other items missing.
We utilized Beltman to move us from Chicago to Arlington, VA. They came and gave a quote which was sensible and comparable to different movers so I chose to run with them since they moved us from MD to Chicago and benefited an occupation. They came and prepared us for a large portion of a day and after that moved everything out. They were extremely proficient and knew precisely what they were doing. Nothing was harmed at all. Moving in, various movers brought our stuff and they were likewise proficient and clear as to correspondences. They came super right on time to suit our calendar and were done early like they said they would be. They didn't disapoint. I would utilize them once more
We are seniors and needed to make a big move from one farm house to another farm house. Lots of boxes, furniture and heavy items to be moved. So I called Kato Moving and Storage Co. and they were very professional and accommodating and worked with our schedule. Dakota, Noah and two big young college men came, worked a very long hot day making two trips with the big new truck, taking only one break. They went up and down many steep steps in both houses and got a good work out never waivered, friendly guys polite and very professional. They put in a very long day 10 hours from start to end from Mankato, Mn. to our house and back. I had every box marked and they all went where they were supposed to which helped me out later after the move. I especially like the rugs used at both houses protecting the new carpets and floorings. I am very very happy with these men and how the truck was packed everything wrapped in heavy blankets and strapped down inside this big truck. I would highly recommend these guys and the Kato Moving and Storage Co. to anyone. Very Happy!!!!!!!
Broke my furniture and did not insure the damage. Very unprofessional. Do not recommend using them!
Great job. Highly recommend. We had 3 very pleasant crew members
Terrible. Choose a different company. Save yourself some money by renting a truck and hiring a few guys off craigslist
Friendly, fast, and reasonably priced. What more can you ask for? From the administrative staff to the movers, everybody was excellent!
Simply completed a confused arrangement of moves. Can't say enough in regards to these folks. Shutting down a house where we lived for more than 25 years, placing things into capacity and two brief habitations, then at last to a cut house... We anticipated that it would be unadulterated damnation however these folks took care of it such as perfect timing notwithstanding improving things a few times while my wife decided. When it came time to settle up we were charged precisely what we anticipated. No curve balls. Much appreciated John and team.
Mayflower moved me from St. Paul, MN to Los Angeles in September. They made the entire experience unbelievably simple. The delegate that gave me the quote was proficient and the expense was the most minimal of 3 organizations that I reached. The team doing the pickup was astonishing and exceptionally watchful with my furniture and boxes. An agent from Mayflower stayed in contact with me through the entire procedure. I never felt detached. The group that conveyed my family unit possessions was to a great degree high caliber. Furthermore, I got a discount in light of the fact that the assessed weight was somewhat high! I very suggest this organization.
A tale of two movers..... My family recently used Hedberg Moving Solutions (HMS) for our move into our new home. We sold our old home before our new home was complete so we also utilized their storage option. I must say the front end of the process was very good. Setting the appointment was easy and the day of the load up everything went great. The team was very professional, efficient, and all business. They took payment for that part of the service on the move date and it was very efficient. Unfortunately, after that, things started to fall apart. The monthly billing system for storage is very crude. Monthly bills, (when I got them) came from a third party quicken software address.. Why wouldn't you have an in house billing system where you could receive billing and make payments in the company name? This all came into play on move in day when I was told I had missed a couple of months of storage months payments. I questioned because I knew I had payed all the bills I had received, and not having the billing in the company name made it really difficult to search my bank records and email to find the payment notices I received and payed. And why, if I had missed payments, didn't that roll over to the next month on top of that month's payment??? I'm pretty sure every one else handles past due billing that way... Hmmmm, not very professional. Next, the "move in" crew couldn't have been more different from the "move out" crew. We had taken great care to label boxed with where they were supposed to go in the new house, and the lead went through the house to identify locations that matched the box descriptions. The team payed little or no attention to all of that and we ended up moving all of the stuff, including furniture, to the correct locations ourselves in the days after the move in. Half of the team was very rude when we questioned what was going on and on top of that they were down right lazy making the rest of the team work all that much harder, not that it mattered in where they put stuff, because it didn't. On a good note, at least we got all of our stuff back although perhaps not in the same condition as when they took it. For the thousands of dollars we payed for their services, and the bad treatment we got from the drop off crew, next time I'll look elsewhere and I'd recommend you to do the same. Interesting they have yet to send a review invitation to me, but I'm not surprised I guess.
I was stressed over my huge move from MN to CA and my moving company lined me up with Berger Allied movers and they were GREAT!!! The genuine drivers went to my home and pressed up my stuff and after that they were the ones to convey it as well. They were on time and their client administration called me when they ventured foot into my home and ensured everything was great and afterward called again when they touched base in CA and ensured they arrived on time. These folks take the stress out of moving. I read an excess of ghastliness stories on the web and now I know who to go to for GREAT administration. On account of my driver Joe and CSR Angie =)
Move resulted in damage, the company didnt want to hold up their end of the contract to fix the damage. Its sad because i followed the procedures in the contract but they did not.
The 4 Crucial Elements of Staying Organized Before Your Move
- Make a timeline. You should have an idea of what is happening when, so you can get on track with timing.
- Color-code. When you are packing boxes, assign each room a color. Stick a colored note card to the outside of each box so that you can identify the room where something goes.
- Keep your movers in the loop. When everyone is on the same page with a move, the relocation goes a lot smoother.
- Make room for surprises. Even if you have all your I’s dotted and your t’s crossed, things might jump out at you. If you need extra moving services, experienced MN movers will be able to help you with homes moves with ease.
- No Workman’s Comp. If the price of your relocation service is below the industry standard of $70 per hour, this is a
bassign. It means your moving company might not insure its movers with Workman’s Compensation. No Workman’s Comp means that if someone ininjured on your property, YOU are liable.
- Not Licensed. The FMCSA and the USDOT are the government authorities that regulate the industry. Without proper licensing from these entities, movers in Minnesota operate outside the law. They most likely offer discounted rates to entice customers to overlook the discrepancy.
- Day Laborers. There’s a high chance that if your moving costs are abnormally low, you’re not getting quality movers. Moving companies charge the rates that they charge so that they can invest in their movers. This investment translates to training and equipping them with the best tools. Low rates are a sign that these MN movers are not trained professionals, but rather day laborers. These kinds of workers don’t care about keeping your things intact…just getting paid.
- Rogue Movers. Scammers are out there, and they are always looking for new customers to rip off. If you’re paying a super-low price, this should send up a bright red flag. It's a surefire sign that you are probably falling victim to a scam.
Outrageous Facts About Minneapolis, MN That Will Astound You
- Minneapolis has the third-largest theater market in the USA.
- The title of America’s most literate city is actually tied between two cities: Seattle and Minneapolis.
- The first library to separate children’s books from adult-level reading was the Minneapolis Public Library, in 1889.
- The largest shopping mall, The Mall of America, is located in Minneapolis.
Movers By City in Minnesota
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote