California Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
1559 Movers in California
We moved a few times in the course of recent years. The main move that went smooth was my last move to Dallas, TX. Much obliged to you Moving Masters. I employed Moving Master's since they don't store or transport your furniture and family unit merchandise with numerous moving company. We've been there and done that. Every time, the outcomes were a calamity bringing about broken furniture, recording claims, and so forth. Not so with Moving Masters. The same expert group that stuffed our home, drove the truck from Jersey City the distance to Dallas Texas. Everything touched base in flawless condition. The best thing about Moving Masters, was the settled charge. Before, different moving company charging by weight really misrepresented bills of replenishing - a complete sham. Try not to contract ex-cons, procure Moving Masters.
Was charged 55+% above estimate. Originally charged 200% of original estimate, then acted like I should be great full for the reduction made after contacting them. Poor business practice. Would not use them again
Worst moving company
The service we received from West Coast Moving System was great. I appreciated Marylynn's humor and knowledge as she provided us a moving quote a few weeks ago. We even commiserated over our ankle surgeries. When I received the quote from her later that day, I was amazed at how much accurate she was in itemizing our furniture. I didn't even think she was paying attention because she and I were chatting the whole time. She was definitely paying attention! A week later we had to call the office to see if we can reschedule our move to a different date due to our new house not closing on time. They quickly provided us with alternative dates, one of which worked well for us (since we were estimating when close would actually occur). Now to the move day... I hate moving. I hate packing too, but I helped with that. Since we had a bunch of kid activities to take care of this weekend...I left my husband to handle the entire business with West Coast Moving Systems. The team who worked on our local move this past (rainy) Saturday were awesome (according to my husband). He said the was amazed at how quickly they moved. He wasn't able to pack as fast as they could move it. He also said they had some pretty cool ways of moving the furniture. They left our home in good condition and quickly managed to move us in ...even though it was raining on and off. There was little wear to our new home. We definitely appreciate this company and their staff.
The sales team at Revolution is wonderful. Walked me through everything I needed for my move to Florida. This was a big move for me. I've never moved all the way across the country before, I've been on the west coast my whole life. Eric was helpful on making sure I had everything I needed for the move. He was especially great at explaining the difference in dealing with what he called brokers and actual moving companies. When the movers showed up they were great at getting all of my things packed and securing my tv's. They must have done packing 100 times before because it was impressive watching them work. My things arrived in Florida a few days later than expected but customer service called me and informed me that it was due to weather in Texas. It was nice of them to let me know. Overall five stars. If I ever have to move again, I'm calling Eric.
I'm a couple of months late on my survey, yet despite everything I needed to share this experience. The movers, Tip and Art, were fast, proficient, and cautious. Not a solitary thing was harmed, despite the fact that the climate was horrendous amid the three hours it took to finish my turn (frosty and stormy). I'm so happy they wrapped my furniture and secured everything on the truck! What a staggering special reward without the additional expense! Besides, they were more than pleasing to the uncommon circumstances encompassing my turn, i.e. different area drops and pick ups. I was more than fulfilled and even inspired with their effectiveness. I will utilize Black Tie Moving later on!
This is a belated shout out to the very best movers I have used in the last 15 years. Since 2004 I have moved 6 times! 3 times in the desert. This past April mike and his crew moved me a short distance within Rancho Mirage. But still hard.. Mike and company were the most professional, polite, and efficient movers I have ever encountered. Very fair and realistic pricing. I recommend them highly! A painless experience!
LOST A VALUABLE PIECE OF ART! Company was recommended by someone who moved me many times. Guys showed up to my studio with a truck but chose to move me down the block carrying bits and pieces by hand. Arrived at 8:00am but were clearly anxious to leave at 11:30am. Made me very nervous and they left at 2:00 without finishing. My co-workers helped me complete the move. Thought this painting accidentally went to storage in all the chaos but it did not. SPENT $2500.00 +++
Vad is a great guy. He have responded to my email within 10 min. His hourly rate and price estimate seemed reasonable to me. Booking was easy. After my move was finished, I could not be more impressed with their service. Two gentlemen worked hard and efficient. Definitely recommend.
Top quality service seasoned in the moving industry. Highly recommended Jared and his guys do things the right way thanks y'all!!!
The folks were incredible! They moved and worked savvy. They were greatly cautious too.
We can't say enough good things about A2B Movers. These guys communicate well, they stick to dates/times, their pricing is very fair, they send experienced, skilled movers who both know how to pack and how to move your things and, remarkably, they seem to genuinely care about the happiness of their customers. We used them to move from Saratoga to San Francisco and also used their storage services for a couple of months. We were super pleased with how accommodating and helpful they were. Highly, highly recommend A2B Movers!
WORST. MOVING. COMPANY. EVER. Do not use this company. Kevin came out and gave us a quote. Wish we had gone with Mayflower who moved us the first time! Promised we could have boxes. Drove from EDH to Sac to get them. No way....said they don't have used boxes. That Kevin always promises boxes. They wanted $17 a box. Bought them from U-Haul. Now....our belongings had to go in storage as our home in IL was not ready. Kept calling and asking for things to be sent once we closed. Excuses & lies the whole time. Told us they were calling the driver. When everything was finally delivered, it was a mess. IT CAME ON A TRAIN!! Our king mattress box was broken and it sat for a week in a train car. The baby crib had 5 stickers on it but they never took it apart. Just wrapped it in shrink wrap, with the mattress in it (not in the box we paid for) and sent it that way. Just was destroyed! Did not deliver my husband's tool box. Found it in the warehouse on 9/1. Said they would send it right away. We had to keep emailing to get it.....almost 3 weeks later. Kind of hard to assemble & hang things with no tools! Just don't use this company or Allied. They simply gave us the run around with the insurance too.
Damaged property and missing items. Not happy
If you are planning a move to California, it means that you need to be an informed consumer. You want the best California moving companies to give you a hand. Moving Authority allows access to information like moving company reviews in California. Rating interstate California moving reviews are written by customers like you.
If you need a state to
1. The mild climate, usually 73 degrees and sunny, can help you live a longer life. A 2013 research study proved that death rates increase during colder winter months. However, this isn't the case if you live in warm and sunny California.
15 Reasons Why You Should Move to Southern California- According to Science
2. Persons who live on the coast generally have better health. No joke. Those awkward tan lines from a day on the beach, and canceling plans to surf are actually for the sake of health.
3. The agricultural side of SoCal will also result in a healthier you. The weekly trip you make to the local farmers market will also have a positive impact on your health in the long run. Eating fresh, locally-grown foods full of nutrients will be much better for you over time. California is a leader providing fresh vegetables and fruits.
4. Pursuing your goal for a career in the film industry is actually good for your health. Creative activities help to set the mind free and keep you active. Going to audition after audition and taking acting classes make you more creative.
5. You will most likely learn another language while living here, or at least some new foreign words. The SoCal/Los Angeles area is one of the most diverse areas in the country. Given this, you are bound to be exposed to some sort of other culture at least once a day. You will hear the language we all understand but hate to hear, known as Spanglish. Speaking more than one language is good for your mind.
6. It is fine if you do not succeed the first time. In fact, is almost expected that you will fail. Even successful people don't always make it; you have to be ready to take some risks. For example, a successful singer may release a good album one year and rise to stardom. The next year, they may not turn out any hits, and then fall off the charts. Eventually, they will make a return. It happens. Follow your dreams.
7. All the ethnic Mexican food can be good for you! Of course, the excess of cheese does not count. But, there are many ways to eat Mexican food while still maintaining your health. After all, the avocado is known as a magical fruit- given all the health benefits they have.
8. Those open-air events can be therapeutic. All the outdoor music events are good for your metabolism, or at the very least, put you in a good mood. Whether it's Coachella, the Hollywood Bowl or another event nearby, you can boost your mood.
9. You can find some gorgeous places to be alone California moves property search. In a place with 23 million people, it might be kind of tough to find somewhere to regain control of your emotions. But it is definitely possible. If you can’t find a place to chill for a while, then you could get in your car and drive. God knows, there are endless roads and highways to do that on in the large State of Califonia.
10. Don’t be afraid to socialize. There are so many people in this region of California alone, that it shouldn't be too hard to find a group you fit in with. You can meet people by rooting for a popular sports team and getting involved in the community. These things help you establish a sense of belonging.
11. There are a lot of health benefits to drinking a cup of joe. The number of coffee shops in Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego is astonishing. This is for the better, trust us. You can’t write your award-winning movie script when you're tired and drowsy. Meeting people in a coffee house is easy if you start the conversation.
12. Taking in some of the nostalgic scenery is a great way to fight loneliness, boredom, and anxiety. Whether you're enjoying an old film or looking at photos from childhood, remembering the past is healthy.
13. Going on an occasional day trip is a health MUST. If you have the ability to swing by the beach in the morning, go on a hike in the afternoon, and party at night, do it! Take some time off and use the time to visit some of the great attractions SoCal has to offer.
14. Sunlight rays contain Vitamin D, which is beneficial to your body and mood. If you live in California, you are probably getting more sunlight than you need. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Make sure to wear sunblock.
15. California cities are among the healthiest in the country. There are endless yoga classes, hiking trails, bike paths, and other exercise opportunities. In Southern California and Northern cities such as San Francisco or San Jose, it isn't easy to be lazy. Good luck and remember there is a reason so many people are relocating to California every year. It's a pretty hard state not to like.
4 Things You Should Never Pack in Moving Boxes
- Passports. This document needs to be with you at all times. If something happens to it, you have to pay full price for its replacement.
- Tax documents. These are important for tax records. Also, they have sensitive information like your social security number and income details.
- Jewelry. Jewelry doesn’t take up too much space, so you can store it and keep it with you to safeguard it from harm.
- Family heirlooms or sentimental items. These items are priceless to customers. Despite a moving company’s best efforts, these things can sometimes get damaged. To prevent a mishap, keep these things close during the move. You may even want to consider packing them separately to keep with you.
How To Outsmart the Scammers: Spotting ROGUE MOVERS
- Arbitration. Ensure that your moving company has an arbitrator. This is a person who solves disagreements between the customer and the company.
- Check the License. If a moving company isn’t licensed by the FMCSA, replace them. This means that they are not a legit company.
- Check References. Scan official channels like Moving Authority as well as peer-reviewed websites like Yelp. You can check the quality of service this company provides.
- Clarify and Verify. Make sure that you get your contract in writing, and make sure to look it over in detail before signing anything. Don’t sign for any charges that aren’t explained and agreed by both parties.
How Reading Reviews Can Save You Hundreds of Dollars
- With the technology available to us today, it’s never been easier to find a moving service. Also, you can research their performance with past customers. You always want to be careful when relocating.
- When you read reviews, you get a sense of how the movers California company operates. There's no better way to grab an inside look at how this company treats their customers.
- We give you access to thousands of moving companies with reviews.
- You’ll be able to find the best of the best when you do your homework and shop around. This translates to big savings on your overall move.
- One thing to keep in mind is that no one is perfect. Sometimes, moving companies make mistakes. One negative review shouldn’t scare you off. Instead, look for how the company solved the problem. Base your opinion on their
actionin the face of a dissatisfied customer. You should also follow up with their team to see their inner working of the moving company.
Movers By City in California
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote