If you are planning a move to California, it means that you need to be an informed consumer. You want the best California moving companies to give you a hand. Moving Authority allows access to information like moving company reviews in California. Rating interstate California moving reviews are written by customers like you.
If you need a state to
1. The mild climate, usually 73 degrees and sunny, can help you live a longer life. A 2013 research study proved that death rates increase during colder winter months. However, this isn't the case if you live in warm and sunny California.
15 Reasons Why You Should Move to Southern California- According to Science
2. Persons who live on the coast generally have better health. No joke. Those awkward tan lines from a day on the beach, and canceling plans to surf are actually for the sake of health.
3. The agricultural side of SoCal will also result in a healthier you. The weekly trip you make to the local farmers market will also have a positive impact on your health in the long run. Eating fresh, locally-grown foods full of nutrients will be much better for you over time. California is a leader providing fresh vegetables and fruits.
4. Pursuing your goal for a career in the film industry is actually good for your health. Creative activities help to set the mind free and keep you active. Going to audition after audition and taking acting classes make you more creative.
5. You will most likely learn another language while living here, or at least some new foreign words. The SoCal/Los Angeles area is one of the most diverse areas in the country. Given this, you are bound to be exposed to some sort of other culture at least once a day. You will hear the language we all understand but hate to hear, known as Spanglish. Speaking more than one language is good for your mind.
6. It is fine if you do not succeed the first time. In fact, is almost expected that you will fail. Even successful people don't always make it; you have to be ready to take some risks. For example, a successful singer may release a good album one year and rise to stardom. The next year, they may not turn out any hits, and then fall off the charts. Eventually, they will make a return. It happens. Follow your dreams.
7. All the ethnic Mexican food can be good for you! Of course, the excess of cheese does not count. But, there are many ways to eat Mexican food while still maintaining your health. After all, the avocado is known as a magical fruit- given all the health benefits they have.
8. Those open-air events can be therapeutic. All the outdoor music events are good for your metabolism, or at the very least, put you in a good mood. Whether it's Coachella, the Hollywood Bowl or another event nearby, you can boost your mood.
9. You can find some gorgeous places to be alone California moves property search. In a place with 23 million people, it might be kind of tough to find somewhere to regain control of your emotions. But it is definitely possible. If you can’t find a place to chill for a while, then you could get in your car and drive. God knows, there are endless roads and highways to do that on in the large State of Califonia.
10. Don’t be afraid to socialize. There are so many people in this region of California alone, that it shouldn't be too hard to find a group you fit in with. You can meet people by rooting for a popular sports team and getting involved in the community. These things help you establish a sense of belonging.
11. There are a lot of health benefits to drinking a cup of joe. The number of coffee shops in Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego is astonishing. This is for the better, trust us. You can’t write your award-winning movie script when you're tired and drowsy. Meeting people in a coffee house is easy if you start the conversation.
12. Taking in some of the nostalgic scenery is a great way to fight loneliness, boredom, and anxiety. Whether you're enjoying an old film or looking at photos from childhood, remembering the past is healthy.
13. Going on an occasional day trip is a health MUST. If you have the ability to swing by the beach in the morning, go on a hike in the afternoon, and party at night, do it! Take some time off and use the time to visit some of the great attractions SoCal has to offer.
14. Sunlight rays contain Vitamin D, which is beneficial to your body and mood. If you live in California, you are probably getting more sunlight than you need. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Make sure to wear sunblock.
15. California cities are among the healthiest in the country. There are endless yoga classes, hiking trails, bike paths, and other exercise opportunities. In Southern California and Northern cities such as San Francisco or San Jose, it isn't easy to be lazy. Good luck and remember there is a reason so many people are relocating to California every year. It's a pretty hard state not to like.
4 Things You Should Never Pack in Moving Boxes
- Passports. This document needs to be with you at all times. If something happens to it, you have to pay full price for its replacement.
- Tax documents. These are important for tax records. Also, they have sensitive information like your social security number and income details.
- Jewelry. Jewelry doesn’t take up too much space, so you can store it and keep it with you to safeguard it from harm.
- Family heirlooms or sentimental items. These items are priceless to customers. Despite a moving company’s best efforts, these things can sometimes get damaged. To prevent a mishap, keep these things close during the move. You may even want to consider packing them separately to keep with you.
How To Outsmart the Scammers: Spotting ROGUE MOVERS
- Arbitration. Ensure that your moving company has an arbitrator. This is a person who solves disagreements between the customer and the company.
- Check the License. If a moving company isn’t licensed by the FMCSA, replace them. This means that they are not a legit company.
- Check References. Scan official channels like Moving Authority as well as peer-reviewed websites like Yelp. You can check the quality of service this company provides.
- Clarify and Verify. Make sure that you get your contract in writing, and make sure to look it over in detail before signing anything. Don’t sign for any charges that aren’t explained and agreed by both parties.
How Reading Reviews Can Save You Hundreds of Dollars
- With the technology available to us today, it’s never been easier to find a moving service. Also, you can research their performance with past customers. You always want to be careful when relocating.
- When you read reviews, you get a sense of how the movers California company operates. There's no better way to grab an inside look at how this company treats their customers.
- We give you access to thousands of moving companies with reviews.
- You’ll be able to find the best of the best when you do your homework and shop around. This translates to big savings on your overall move.
- One thing to keep in mind is that no one is perfect. Sometimes, moving companies make mistakes. One negative review shouldn’t scare you off. Instead, look for how the company solved the problem. Base your opinion on their
actionin the face of a dissatisfied customer. You should also follow up with their team to see their inner working of the moving company.