Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1135973
2992 Southport Supply Road SE
<a href="/best-movers/North-Carolina/Bolivia/premium-moving-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Cautioning DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY-YOU'VE BEEN WARNED-BELIEVE THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS-GOOGLE THIS COMPANY AND YOU'LL FIND MORE HONEST REVIEWS OF HOW BIG OF A SCAM THIS IS Complete sham! They move altogether too moderate, dismantle things that don't should be disassembled, bubble wrap EVERYTHING, and utilize crazy measures of tape! The majority of this is a piece of their trick! I paid $600 to have a 2 room condominium moved to a 2 room apartment...5 hours - 1 hour drive - and I needed to wind up taking some of my own cases and things into my new home since I was NOT going to give these trick craftsman another dime of my cash.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Found out about them from an offer on livingsocial. I was attempting to have a couple of things moved from a capacity locker to my home. When I got them on the telephone, they made it clear they just do full house-to-house moves. I asked whether I had the right organization, since their site plainly says "We do enormous and little pick ups and conveyances. No employment is too enormous or too little !!!" She answered this is an extremely bustling season.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
Do not use this company! The women in the office were very nice but the owner is unhinged. Two of the three men who moved me had felonies. I found this is shocking because these men were in my home and know what I own. They broke very expensive items and the owner never reimbursed me, she was argumentative and insulting. Expensive furniture was scratched. The movers expected me to buy their lunch both days. When the job was finished I was pressured to give rather large tips. I have moved around the US and never been asked for tips!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.