Membership(s) & License
US DOT #2323062
252 341 6664
252 341 6664
2025 Eastgate Dr Ste D
<a href="/best-movers/North-Carolina/Greenville/east-carolina-moving-llc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
They were so supportive and ran well beyond with all that they did! Group made our turn so natural! My flat mate and I will totally utilize this organization once more!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
I made the mistake of hiring this company for a move and ended up with multiple pieces of damaged furniture, a cracked mirror, and a scratched hardwood floor. The two guys that showed up were moving extremely slow, took long breaks, and came back from their breaks reeking of marijuana (the owner of the company refused to admit any responsibility for this or take any disciplinary action whatsoever). The quality of their work was horrible. They damaged furniture, they didn't finish the job because of how slow they were, and the company had to send movers out on another day to complete the job that should have been done in one day. When I spoke with the owner about everything, he was extremely rude and confrontational, and refused to admit any wrongdoing. He finally ended up agreeing to comp the move after I showed him pictures of the damages (which he accused me of lying about). However, he then refused to send someone out to assess and repair the damage (which he insisted he would, because the move and the damage repair were two separate transactions). So in the end, I'm left worse off than I was before because of the damaged furniture and a scratched floor that he refused to repair. I confronted him again about this, and he offered to give me a $100 Visa gift card, which I refused. I had read another customer's review of how he had offered the same thing to them, but the gift card he gave them turned out to be empty, and he stopped returning their calls. Do not hire this company, because 1) I have no reason to believe that the two movers we got have ever been disciplined or removed from his staff, so you might get them as your movers, and 2) If you complain, the owner will do everything he can to avoid resolving the issue.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.