Buffalo Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
22 Movers in Buffalo
Let me start off by saying I truly regret hiring you for my move. I began with the sales department and emphatically stressed the need for delivery 7/8. The rep Micayla stated for me to have pick up 7/6 and it would be delivered by the 8th. Secondly I made sure to properly inventory every item and box to get an accurate quote. The day of pick up the transport personnel came and said I had hit my quoted space and "what did I want to do with the rest"? Obviously I couldn't leave stuff behind due to our life move to another state, so I told them to get it all on the truck. At the completion of packing the truck, not only did it increase my price (not by a couple of hundred dollars) but over doubled the price. I went from having to pay $820 on pick up to $1775. How is it possible to grossly misquote something and still be in business! How are people just able to drastically come up with that difference of cash on the spot???? I truly wish I would have hired someone like 2 men and a truck to bring my stuff because unlike what was promised I have been in my house for 5 days and no belongings and keep being told by dispatch that they are "working on the schedule". After calling about delivery was told 1-7 business days based on the distance I was going. Had I know this I would have the property picked up the end of June to ensure delivery by my move in date to avoid having to sleep on tile floor and have nothing to cook with or eat off of. Then to top it off, got a 2nd call from operations about delivery schedule who then proceeded to tell me it was not the 1-7 business days the manager the day before had told me but instead 7-14 business days. Sorry for my expression, but this is bullshit and I will writing a scathing review of your company and sending a copy to the BBB to hopefully affect the A rating you have with them! (Especially since the drivers stated that not only was I paying "a lot per cubic foot but that quotes are often under quoted by a tremendous amount". I look forward to receiving my belonging and never having to deal with your company again. And if at all possible via social media, Internet, and complaints to BBB I hope to prevent any other hard working trusting individual from hiring you in the future. Much like the past email I sent requesting information about pick up and delivery, I am sure I will once again not receive a single response from this company.
I have two words to describe this company...........ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC !!! My wife and I had a situation with moving new furniture into our family room and they came and saved the day for us. We are senior citizens and I suffer with emphazema. This company, and Kathy who works their, went above and beyond to make sure our furniture was moved for us. The men that came were very polite and professional. If we are ever in need of a moving company again, we would not hesitate in hiring Good and Fair Moving and Storage. They are VERY good and MORE THAN fair. Need a mover, try them. You'll be happy you did.
Worth every dollar! Dans moving company moved my 3rd floor walk up apartment with ease. Took extra care to wrap everything that needed it and even moved our huge cactus and plants safely across town. Would definitely use them again If I have to move (hopefully not). Thanks so much for the great service.
Working with this company was an absolute nightmare. It started out ok as when they came to the house for the estimate but after that all was downhill. The company did not give us an official confirmed pick up date until 2 days before. The crew was supposed to be there at 9am and by 10:30 we started to get concerned as we had received no phone calls that they were going to be late. At 11:30 when they finally showed up they claimed they had tried to call to say they were going to be late but they called the wrong number. When the guys were loading the truck they were far more interested in smoke breaks than actually doing work. Then when it came for the delivery, what a disaster!
Wonderful moving experience. Would recommend to anyone who wants professional, efficient, well priced movers who are very caring and personable.
Me and my fiancee had an ok experience with this moving company, they were a liltile late but as soon as they arrive got to work, and pack everything very fast, but carefully at the same time, overall did a good job.
Best movers I've ever employed. Affable, considerate and proficient. Initially needed three men (since I know to what extent it will take and have moved frequently). On morning of the move somebody called to say it would just be two men so it actually took longer. It worked out to be about the same value so it didn't make a difference at last. It was exceptionally hot and muggy the day of the move, yet the movers (Jade and Jeremy) stayed positive and peppy the whole 5.5 hours. Very recommended.
my mom has been in florida for a week and a half, leaves in 3 days, and not only has the stuff not arrived a week late, but now seems to be arriving after she leaves. she got that info from the driver in miami, not from norman brothers whom she paid and contraction with in new windsor (where she lives). he hasn't returned her calls regarding when it will get there. turns out truck driver doesn't remember some of the large items being on his truck. what to do? don't know. its 500 to change her flight so she can stay longer to wait for the stuff to come , but with no response from norman brothers what would you do. reason for the trip was to receive the truck of stuff. i say stay away unless you want this to happen to you.
I exceedingly suggest this company. They helped me move this weekend, and they were AWESOME. To the group, I can't thank you enough. You were awesome folks and you work for a decent company. You made a troublesome circumstance so much better and I value the greater part of your diligent work. You moved me faster than I ever suspected conceivable. You were proficient and affable. You dismantled things and reassembled everything, we couldn't have done it without you. Anybody that ever needs to utilize a moving service I exceptionally suggest you looking at them. Their costs are sensible, their service is great and you couldn't request a superior group of individuals!
Rung them today, Looking for assessment for a move making inquiries I request verification of protection. He declined to demonstrate to me confirmation and said that he has been doing business for a long time. Furthermore, instructed me to bring my business with a name of another organization and after that hung up. How's that for Customer Service. Not certain how an organization kept going that long with poor client administration . I got this organization name by a Referral as well.
I employed this folks for my last moving, they arrived somewhat late, and were somewhat moderate moving the things, we had good correspondence, and general everything arrived alright
Best Transportation Service Around!!! In the event that you are searching for incredible, convenient administration Productive Transportation is the best asset around. They had our cargo grabbed and conveyed right away and client administration was faultless. I profoundly suggest them. They are likewise extraordinary in the event that you have moving and capacity needs. I've never seen a cleaner stockroom.
Couldn't have been more satisfied! Exceptionally proficient. Office staff amazingly accommodating with the planning, estimates, and so forth. Assessment was inside of 60 minutes (less, really) of the last cost. Movers appeared on time, were to a great degree proficient, wonderful, respectful, master, and expert. We were moving a large portion of our stuff into a storeroom, half into a little loft, so it was an entangled method... all went easily, rapidly, and with less hitches than I suspected (they even mystically got a LARGE armoire up a couple of dubious Victorian stairs). Extremely content with the administration, and would recommend without a second thought.
My experience in moving to Maryland from PA. was extraordinary. The moving service was pleasant and proficient. Would recommend this moving crew to anyone looking for great movers.
Congratulations of you becoming compliant with arbitration.
Should You Trust That Low Price?
It's always awesome to find a deal on professional moving companies. After all, the cost to hire expert movers is always going to be an added expense, and who doesn't like saving money?
Sometimes, though, a low price is too low to be genuine. A moving company charging a super-low price may be a rogue mover looking to lure in unsuspecting customers only to raise the price when all their things are loaded into the truck, or completely disappear with all of someone's worldly possessions. The fastest way to make sure that a moving company is legitimate is to verify the company's license with the USDOT.
Although, finding a bargain isn't necessarily unheard of. When you think that you've gotten a hidden gem in the moving industry, take the proper precautions and protect yourself against the scammers. If this company passes all the requirements with the USDOT and FMCSA, and if the company has awesome reviews, save yourself the cash!
Here at Moving Authority, we're moving experts now, but that certainly wasn't always the case. We understand how moving can seem like a series of endless obstacles and chores, and we're here to help. The Buffalo NY movers that populate our database have been checked and verified to ensure top-quality performance. We take careful consideration on who we endorse, so you can be confident that the movers Buffalo NY you see here are legitimate, fair, and honest. Moving Authority strives to help you at every step of the way with your move, and we begin here: with the best Buffalo moving team you could imagine. Stick with us for comprehensive checklists, helpful guides, and plenty of moving tips to make your transition a smooth one.
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote