Membership(s) & License
US DOT #2780382
Post Office Box 39505
<a href="/best-movers/North-Carolina/Greensboro/marathon-moving-company-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Marvelous!! Best moving background ever! Ideally I don't have to move for briefly yet in the event that I do, I'll be calling Marathon Movers once more.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
From my initial phone call until the last box was loaded I was THRILLED! George Love and his entire crew were professional, friendly, caring and fast. They were on time every time and did a fantastic job. They came in as a team and packed, wrapped, dismantled, and loaded a 6000sf house from the attic to the garage in 2 days and did it with absolute care and consideration for each item. One of the crew found a box of checks and cash that we forgot to get out and George called me immediately! I could not believe the level of integrity they all possessed! I highly recommend this company to anyone who is moving especially to people who have had a bad experience with other moving companies in the past because Marathon Moving Company will without a doubt restore your faith and earn your trust!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
Great experience! Marathon packed for me and moved everything to my new home. The packing and loading crews were fast and efficient and used the right size boxes for everything. They were careful to not damage walls or floors when moving things to the truck. On the truck they solved the Tetrus puzzle to get everything to fit together for maximum capacity in the truck. At my new home, they took care to not damage the building in any way when moving me in and to not block access to the building for the other residents. They reassembled my furniture professionally and placed boxes in the right rooms to make it easy for me to unpack. Marathon made my move so easy!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.