- Moving Claim Solution
- What Does This Mean?
- Third-Party Companies
- Claims Processing
- In-House Claims
- Moving Authority's Claims Package
1. Claim SolutionA claim solution is exactly what it sounds like. A claim form is sent to a customer allowing for compensation over damaged goods. Let’s face it, no matter how careful a moving company or anyone in general is, accidents can happen. Sometimes things happen in the moving industry. Items get lost or become damaged upon delivery. When this happens, customers must file a claim with the carrier or third party claim company. You must submit this form in a timely fashion. Keep in mind that a moving claim may differ depending on whether the move is international or not.
2. What Does This Mean?This means that no matter what the situation may be, the carrier is not allowed to offer you discounts. Regardless of your items or damaged items claim. They are not even allowed to offer to send you any amount of money until you have filed a claim. A claim move is a legal procedure to request compensation for loss or damage items. A moving company MUST provide you with a claim form or information on how to get a claim form. Also, the company needs to allow you the option of filing it. All claims must also have a paid bill of lading. You may still file a claim but your claim
3. Third-Party Companies
The moving claims process is difficult without knowledge of how to process claims. You are relying on another company to keep all the records that they must maintain for 3 years. This service, while convenient, can create tension between the shipper and your representatives. Delays happen, and sometimes there's a lack of information available to you. You are dependent upon the company you choose to keep you up to date with the status of each claim. If you choose to use a third party claim company, make sure you have a reliable representative. This person should be available to send the information needed to process your claims. You also need them to answer any questions with the authority to handle payments, etc.
This will help ensure that your company’s claims are processed within the time limits allowed by law.
4. Claims Processing
5. In-House Claims
6. Moving Authority's Claims PackageWith our claims package, we give you all the tools necessary to set up your own, in-house claim process. Our available representatives are more than happy to assist to the best of their ability. They all have excellent and warm help and guidance to offer. Even when the most difficult situations arise, they will be there for you to help you (or anyone at all) through it.
List of moving Claims Companies
The 18 third party Moving Claims services below mostly provide household goods claims but if you provide military moves you should used a claims service that is familiar with the correct paperwork related with these moving jobs.
- AAA professional Repair & Claims Services
Handles household claims and Military Claims professionally.
7040 Bembe Beach Rd # 11 Annapolis, MD 21403
Tele: (703) 915-2362 (800) 548-3131 Fax: (703) 935-4437
- Moving Claim Services
Ms. Teresa M. Cappuccio - Office Manager PO BOX 3
Malden, MA 02148-0001
Tele: (781) 985-6574 Web: www.movingclaimservices.com
- National Claims Services
National Claims Services provides moving claims for some major van lines in the moving industry.
1225 Gardner Rd
Broadview, IL 60155-3715
Tele: (800) 325-6889 Inter: (800) 325-6889
Fax: (708) 345-5218
- Moving Claims Solutions
3290 Kent Rd
Stow, Ohio 44224
- Complete Furniture & Interiors inc
6057 N 57th Dr Glendale, AZ 85301-7782 Tele: (623) 362-8912
Fax: (623) 362-8913
- DiSar Furniture Services
3140 W 84th St #6 Hialeah, FL 33018-4913
Tele: (305) 558-5141 Fax: (305) 556-0700
- Executive Insurance Services inc 30 Windsormere Way Ste 300 Oviedo, FL 32765-6512 Tele: (407) 366-2774
Inter: (800) 801-6421 Fax: (407) 366-4604 Web: www.execinsurance.net
- Fisher’s furniture refinishing & repair
9791 E Crain Hill Rd Traverse City, MI 49684-9481 Tele: (231) 932-8676
Fax: (231) 932-8676
- Integrity furniture service
406 Meriwether St Griffin, GA 30224-4135 Tele: (770) 412-0936
Fax: (678) 692-8240 Web: www.integrityfurniturerepair.com
- Kistner’s full claim service inc
520 20th St Rock Island, IL 61201-8112 Tele: (309) 786-5868
Fax: (309) 794-0559 Web:www.kistners.com
- Metro Claims
6200 Gail Dr Indian Trail, NC 28079-8636 Tele: (704) 882-5285
Fax: (704) 893-0289
- Movers Specialty services
211 Commerce Dr Montgomeryville, PA 18936-9641 Tele: (215) 393-1900
Inter: (800) 433-1159 Fax: (215) 853-2317 Web: www.mss1.com
- Nixon Claims
1821 N Zaragosa Road, Suite 660 El Paso, TX 79936 Tele: (915) 449-6041 Fax: (888) 806-8548
- Southland Service Group
485 Horizon Dr, Ste 800 Suwanee, GA 30024-7743 Tele: (770) 339-3993
Inter: (866) 339-3993 Fax: (770) 339-3995 Web: www.movingdamage.com
- Ylati Corporation
Mr. Bill Benigni - President 601 Sandstone Ln Granbury, TX 76048
Tele: (800) 301-9983 Inter: (800) 301-9983 Web: www.ylaticorp.com
- Claims Prevention and Procedure Council
PO BOX 1117 Newburgh, IN 47629-1117
Phone: (866) 276-5656
- Moving Claims
1755 NE 162nd St, Miami, FL 33162 Tele: (305) 232-5700
- Anthem Claim Management
- My Move Claims
40937 N. Courage Trail
Anthem, AZ 85086
Once a Moving Company obtains an Arbitration Program, the program helps mitigate customers that are possible looking to go to court. Unfortunately no matter how good a Mover is, stuff happen's and sometimes the basic coveage doesn't cover what the customers wants. Read more about moving arbitration vs small claims court. Hiring a lawyer can be pricy for both parties involved and may at times returns the same verdict.