120 88th Street Suite 5F
<a href="/best-movers/New-York/New-York-City/irish-moving-storage/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Bob - I genuinely acknowledge both the demonstrable skill with which you drew closer my occupation, and additionally the considerable employment that you and your group did. As you most likely are aware, it gave me enough certainty so that, when it gave the idea that my whole rental building would change over apartment suites and almost the whole inhabitance would need to empty, I without a second thought recommended that you ought to move everybody I could associate you with. You are the quintessential expert, and essentially, you are consistent with your assertion with regards to evaluating - in an industry where that is tragically regularly not the situation.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
I exceedingly suggest Irish Moving and Storage!!! We have known Bob Stevenson, the proprietor, for a long time. The last three times we moved, we believed him and his team totally. They were on time, proficient, and totally obliging - also extremely reasonable! They made a special effort to offer me additional help on insane moving day and even made an extra stop at my close-by capacity unit to get my stuff from that point as well!! In spite of the exceptional summer heat, they worked rapidly and with grins on their countenances. You don't need to stress over your property in their grasp. They are cautious and careful in their wrapping of your furniture and in stacking their trucks. These folks recognize what they're doing. Huge or little, close or far, they won't disillusion!!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
I moved from a house I raised my children in( in other words 25 years of accumulated junk) to a fresh clean start. These guys were great!! They are strong, kind, careful, professional and efficient. You can trust them.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
The folks called me well ahead of time of arriving and could appear right on time because of completing the past move quicker than anticipated. They worked quick and were well disposed and polite the whole time. The procedure took around 3.5 hours through and through. Toward the end my bill was precisely as cited. I'd exceptionally suggest these folks, as the administration was first class and it's extraordinary to bolster our Irish Moving and Storage.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.