Membership(s) & License
US DOT #2022408
1513 N Getty Street
<a href="/best-movers/Michigan/Muskegon/brockstar-moving-service/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
These folks are quick, effective, all around estimated, and simply incredible folks! I will utilize them once more!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
I exceedingly prescribe Brockstar Moving Service. A debt of gratitude is in order for additional endeavors while I was sitting tight for my capacity unit to open up......literally carport entryway spring broke!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
We have moved twice in the last two years, the first move we used 2 men and a truck and they were horrible. They moved is 3 days after our scheduled date and were careless with our things, oh and expensive. This last move we used Brockstar and they were amazing. There were prompt, fast and very careful of our belongings and with both the apartment we moved out of and the condo we moved into. They were fantastic and even helped us move a couple of thing around at the new place that would have been difficult or impossible for us to do on our own. Their price was way more reasonable and I highly recommend them. If you have to move, Call Brockstar Moving!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.