Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1941779
4306 Exchange Avenue
<a href="/best-movers/Florida/Naples/peluso-movers-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
I requested a lounge chair from Pier1 and lamentably they don't convey. A woman there prescribed I call Johnny the Mover. I called them the day the sofa touched base at Pier1 and was satisfied that Peluso Movers could convey my love seat that day! Three men showed up and conveyed the lounge chair speedily, professionally, and at a reasonable cost. Can't request considerably more than that sort of administration.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Planning was simple, simply rounded out a structure online and the workplace messaged me back immediately. The cost was lower than others by a couple of hundred dollars. We had a planning stir up with the flat we were moving to so we realized that time would have been tight. The two folks arrived 30 minutes right on time to attempt a suit our calendar and after that continued to work their butts off to complete early. They were great at wrapping our furniture so none of it got harmed amid the move. Extraordinary experience!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Wonderful and stressful experience. Will use this company in my future move Thanks a lot Peluso Movers!!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.