Membership(s) & License
US DOT #-5399
1129 Harmony Rd
<a href="/best-movers/Virginia/Norfolk/ok-moving-storage-1/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
I have gotten two private messages from clients of OK Moving & Storage who have had comparative encounters I posted my survey. In both cases, the client was Asian and experienced plain and clear extremism by means of this current company's workers. It appears our experience was not extraordinary at all. It would be ideal if you be careful and comprehend that dogmatism is by all account not the only issue nearby here. The way they treat individuals infests in every aspect of their business.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
O K was contracted by our movement administration. They dealt with everything flawlessly. Their staff was a joy to be with and exceptionally watchful with our possessions. I profoundly suggest them.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
OK Moving and Storage pressed and stacked our family merchandise for a military move. The "essayist" (Ruby) commented on the stock (structure 1190) that about each bit of furniture was scratched, grimy, recolored, imprinted, and gouged. Furthermore, she composed that the larger part of furniture was coming apart and broken. This did not precisely mirror the state of our furniture. We couldn't help contradicting the greater part of the conditions at the base of the stock, yet it is clear that the organization does this to minimize the obligation regarding any harms that might occure amid exchange. I trust this is untrustworthy, and it ought to be halted. Moreover, Ruby would not let us know what she was composing on the stock. It was just toward the end that we could audit the condition. Ruby was exceptionally discourteous and stooping to us. They stuffed all the equipment for the quaint little inns furniture in boxes that were not named in that capacity (so it took us days to discover our equipment to put the overnight boardinghouses together). Be that as it may, the driver and alternate loaders were amicable and cautious with our stuff. No issue with these folks... just the stock.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
Their drivers seem to thi k it is funny to sit and joke around at the gas pump while other companies are waiting to fill uo. As the driver was laughing while pulling away. If they are that rude and unprofessional just filing up on gas i would hate yo see what they do woth their clients items.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.