Membership(s) & License
US DOT #-3676
One Mayflower Drive
<a href="/best-movers/Missouri/Fenton/mayflower-transit-llc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Mary Jane V.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
This was the most exceedingly awful move ever. I moved from Florida to North Carolina and had harmed furniture, boxes of broken things, box with spilling oil ointment for a shredder, and missing precious stone stemware. There were likewise things that were not boxed but rather labeled and put on the truck. Obviously they are all broken or tore, recolor and torn (lightweight flyer pads and clothing sorting rack). They are denying all cases and are as of now in discretion. They are stating that my things were taken to another area in the wake of being conveyed here, and after that returned here and that brought about the harm! How absurd!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
I got the cash for the furniture harmed amid the travel. Regardless I feel Mayflower site ought to have some approach to track the status of the case. They didn't give back my calls or phone message. Still I am fulfilled in any event they paid is for the harm amid the travel.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
July 3, 2017 @ 8:01am I was almost hit by one of your trucks...the only reason I was not hit by this truck is because I had to slam on my brakes & cross the line into on-coming traffic. I understand semi trucks are HUGE & do not always see "4 wheelers", but I also know for a fact that this semi saw me, as well as everyone else that he had no disregard for. The reason that I know he saw me is because he was initially behind me. He was so entitled and important that when I had to stop for a car in front of me to make a left hand turn, he felt as if he shouldn't have to stop, or even slow down, so he flew around me and then decided to come back over when the car he ended up behind wasn't going fast enough for him. At that point, I was moving again, since the car in front of me made his turn. This is when I was forced in the on-coming traffic. Now the truck is in front of me & a tanker was in front of him, and we were all coming up on rail road tracks. Your employee decided yet again he was too important to stop behind the tanker that stops w/hazard lights on at railroad crossings, so he flew into the other lane again. After the first close call I turned on my cell phone video and also did camera shots to record the foolishness that was taking place. I also wanted to take picture of the company information so that I could report it once I got to my destination. I will mention that my destination is less than a mile from where we finally came to a stop at a red light. I travel this road 6 days a week. At one point I exceeded the speed limit by appx. 13 mph to catch the driver to take a picture of company info, prior to knowing we would be stopped at the same red light, just to give you an idea of how fast he was going. I have never been so scared on that road that I travel 2 times a day as I was this morning! To come so close to being hit by something so large is a truly scary and breathtaking thing! I will mention that I do not take this lightly...with that being said I was involved in an accident where I was in a vehicle that was hit by a semi on I-70 in Odessa Missouri. In that accident the semi was also in a hurry and decided he wanted to cut us off (similar to today) and came into our lane. Our van was hit & flipped 5 times over the median, across the traffic going the other direction, and finally landed. I lost 3 family member that day (both of my grandparents and my uncle). Somehow I survived, but I am always very cautions and respectful of the roads I share with these drivers. My mom, even after losing both of her parents and her younger brother to a careless driver, went on to become a truck driver. I couldn't understand why she would do this, until I realized that she truly made sure to be a safe driver. She taught me things about trucks and drivers so that I could be careful with sharing the road with them...respect. My mom worried everyday that she could hurt someone on the road because of the dumb things people in c
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.