Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1650994
1595 S Arundell Ave
<a href="/best-movers/California/Ventura/hilford-moving-storage-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
My merchandise were conveyed with various overhauls as o precisely when the movers would arrive and were emptied rapidly and effectively. Incredible administration and extraordinary groups on both closures of the move. Extremely content with them!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
I can't suggest Hilford Moving and Storage exceptionally enough. This is my fifth year serving on the Board of Directors for the Ventura Chamber of Commerce, and I am right now the interval President and CEO for the Chamber. Hilford has been a Ventura Chamber part for a long time! They are a standout amongst the most regarded moving and capacity moving company in the region. The Chamber has alluded Hilford too often to tally, and not once have we had anybody let us know they lament utilizing Hilford. As I compose this, Hilford is doing the migration move from San Jose to Ventura for the Chamber's new CEO, who begins on Monday. Hilford's President, Sally, is a cherished individual from the Chamber and has contributed untold volunteer hours throughout the years. She is a standout amongst the most sensible, honest to goodness and rational individuals you will ever would like to meet.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.