Dallas Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
174 Movers in Dallas
These guys are awesome! Professional, kind, and fair! Hard to find that combination in any service company today. The team was professional and courteous throughout the entire movie. The pricing is reasonable and clear, with no hidden fees. Communication through email was always handled quickly.
They are criminals and should be avoided at any cost. They will give you low cost then double the price. Threaten you and ask you for more money before delivery. Please contact attorney generals office on Texas and federal motor vehicle carrier safety if you have suffered their crime.
What a repulsive organization!!! Try not to run with them! They screw you totally!! They didn't unwrap anything or put any of my stuff back together...they strolled as moderate as snails and took perpetually to move us out of a two room home! No machines or tremendous furniture! 5 hrs later we had everything muddled everywhere throughout the new house! I called to talk with administration and they wouldn't do anything for me. It would have been decent to recover a couple of dollars for the terrible administrations however administration wouldn't get back to me! Try not to USE THEM!
All process was really great throughout! I set up my move in the matter of 30 minutes over the phone with Ryan. The guys in California was great to work with, very quick but proved to be very safe. I was worried based on some other reviews I saw that it would take a while to get to my home in Nashville, but they stayed in touch with me and got there 12 days after my pickup which is what I roughly anticipated. I understand that things can go wrong in this long moving process but I would give my stamp of approval on Presto any day of the week.
Not one of my glass tables are broken. Oscar, Elbert, and Logan were glorious. The company person seemed that they could react well. They got there and were very professional and going to great lengths in storing my couch. They were accelerated and skilled. Ethical and reliable. They packed up, compressed, and protected my bike. We would for one's part go to bat for this moving business.Hope its the same when i move out again. House shopping is the best.
These guys were absolutely awesome! I have never seen anyone move that fast they were just phenomenal. No damages whatsoever which is surprising for me because I have so many glass pieces of art and furniture. I would definitely recommend them and will use again in the future. Thank You!
Small world moving are the bomb, I am in a daze they moved so fast that before I even noticed the truck was loaded. They have also loaded couple of things I was planing to leave behind but I just didn't get a chance to tell them so its on me. I was stressing so bad for a week about this move and was over in exactly 45 minutes! For easy and stress free move call Small World Moving (ask for Tommy)
Was scheduled for a move at 8am this morning. They never showed. Owner responded to my texts saying he was just waiting on his helper and wouldn't give me an ETA. Eventually, the owner just stopped responding. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! Do your research. Look at BBB and Yelp reviews for a more honest picture of this business. https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/tyler/profile/moving-companies/red-carpet-moving-company-1075-28099128/complaints
They are, so far, 6 weeks late delivering my mother's items and she doesn't even have a delivery date yet! They don't return her calls. I called from a different number caught them on the phone and they say they don't know when they will be able to deliver her items. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!!!
Highly recommend. They were reasonable, accommodating and fair. The movers were polite, kind, and had a sense of urgency. Owner was straight forward and offered a direct line of communication.
Really nice people at this company. This really sweet girl talked to me from start to finish. I wish I knew here name, I think it was ameria but cant remember. Very nice company thank you for my move to new york. bye bye
Absolutely the best moving company I have ever worked with. All teams are super experienced and very professional. They went above and beyond. They are the experts, especially with large & heavy objects.
I would not recommend this company to anyone. They were scheduled to arrive between 8-9. At 830 I got a call that I was being rescheduled for the next day because it was sprinkling and they don't work in the rain. There is rain in the forecast for the next couple of days. I asked what happens if it's raining tomorrow. The answer: I get rescheduled. So I'm sitting here with a packed up house and no movers for today and potentially no movers for the next couple of days. I have to be out of this house as I have sold it and my leaseback ends shortly. They really didn't care. . Fortunately, I was able to find another moving company and am scheduled for pickup tomorrow.
I cannot be more unhappy with Bekins, and strongly suggest that if you are looking for reputable and customer focused moving company you look elsewhere. I paid extra to have a 77' OLED TV boxed during my move, as it is a delicate and expensive piece of equipment. It was declared on the high value item sheet. When my items were delivered, I was told by the driver I was signing that all items were delivered. What he did not tell me is that by signing the high value sheet, I was agreeing that the TV box was opened and already checked for damage. Keep in mind he had me sign this as well as him signing it while standing right next to the huge 77' TV box that was clearly unopened. I opened the box first right after they left (generously tipped by the way) and of course, the TV was damaged. I filed a claim less than an hour after the movers had left, and of course, they came back and said the claim was denied because I had signed that paper saying it was not damaged. (super small print, not surprising). The deception on the part of the driver is my concern here. Yes I could have stood there for awhile reading everything, but I took his word. I have no doubt that this was done on purpose, and Bekins refuses to even apologize and acknowledge that the fault was also on the driver for misinforming me regarding what I was signing. I don't expect to ever get a resolution on this, but I am dedicated to letting others know what they are getting into with this company. I have done other cross country moves and had no issues with claims after the movers had left. I truly feel this practice is well planned on their part. Beware.
Great moving experience! The whole team is very professional and has great customer service. Treated my things like it was their own! Thats what a move is all about.
The state of Texas is home to some of America’s greatest cities, full of culture, attractions, and beautiful nature. Settling down here means a life of leisure, Spanish Moss trees, warm nights, and Southern Hospitality. Dallas is one of the finest cities you’ll visit and the fourth most popular metropolitan area in the United States. Seeing Dallas for the first time is enough to make anyone fall in love, and making the move in is just the next step. Whether you’re moving to Dallas for work, social, or personal reasons, it's a city of promise and you’ll be delighted with the outcome. Change your billing address and forward your mail, because by the time you’re moved into your new place in Dallas, you’ll have so many things to do you won’t know where to start.
Dallas, Texas is the fifth largest city in the United States and home to wide and diverse economic, social, and commercial systems. Dallas is located in Northern Texas, so while you may not need your winter coat here, you can bet there will be many a chilly nights spent near a bonfire wrapped in your warmest fleece sweater. You may still want to hire local movers to help with the unpacking if you plan on relocating during hot summer months. If you are moving from an area with a colder climate, you may want to consider renting a storage unit. Heavy winter jackets, blankets, and clothing can clutter your closets and moving to Dallas is a fresh start that doesn’t require the weight of your past. Sort out your possessions and decide before the relocation what you want to take with you, and what you can leave behind or in storage.
Central Dallas, or the downtown epicenter of the city, is home to a large nightlife community as well as many popular businesses and shopping centers. Central Dallas is known for its entertainment so before moving, save up a fund to be used especially for nights on the town getting comfortable in Central Dallas.
Dallas is generally an upper-middle class population with a moderate cost of living. Housing and moving labor should be affordable, allowing a larger portion of your budget to go to socializing within the community and giving back to the economy that keeps the city afloat. Southern and Eastern Dallas are known for the art community dwelling there, as well as an active, nature enthused community. Bring your hiking boots and your paint brushes because you won’t be staying in doors much once you live here. Dallas is the perfect place to get in touch with nature, the beauty of the outdoors will keep you refreshed, focused, and fit and the residents will keep you motivated and consistent. For extreme tree huggers, camping gear might be a must have before moving to Dallas. Just like everything else, the sky seems bigger in Texas, and the wide span of stars will get anyone to spend a night outdoors.
For Dallas TX movers, you have come to the right place. Moving Authority is dedicated to getting you the best movers Dallas experience possible. We offer access to a wide range of Dallas moving services like access to moving companies in Dallas, Dallas TX mover reviews, and Dallas moving company insider expertise. With us on your side, finding a mover Dallas is seamless. We thoroughly investigate all the Dallas TX movers we recommend so that you know you're getting the best of the best with all the movers in Dallas we list here.
For customers who are movers in Dallas area, you start browsing Moving Authority now for a list of incredible moving companies Dallas, and grab a moving cost estimate today.
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote