1201 Harrington Ave
<a href="/best-movers/Texas/Fort-Worth/new-horizon-moving-storage/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
We as of late had an around the local area move in Bucks County. I called a few movers, and New Horizon was the ONLY moving company that got back to expeditiously and gave a quote - extremely sensible, btw - immediately without being pushy. When different movers at last got back to (around a week later), we had effectively chosen to procure New Horizon. All contact with them was wonderful, proficient, auspicious, and straight-forward. Moving day came and the group was fabulous - it couldn't have gone smoother. I very prescribe this moving company - they are proficient, affable, and general phenomenal to manage.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Worst moving company ever damaged most of what they moved NEVER USE NEW HORIZON
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
We had the team of Bob and Janson drove by Dougie! They were totally phenomenal, moved two homes into one. They were so charming, we felt so alright with them. They felt like gang! There was nothing harmed, they completed in our assessed time span and worked exceptionally quick. My just wish is that the would have sent them with a fourth gentleman! It would've made it less demanding on them! Be that as it may, they didn't require the fourth fellow. They completed it, no grievances, and since I never anticipate moving again - I should get the message out to others! Procure THESE GUYS! Be that as it may, ensure you ask for Dougie and his group! THE ABSOLUTE BEST! Like Dougie said, we're family now!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
THIS MOVING COMPANY IS THE WORSE IN THE METROPLEX! DO NOT, I REPEAT!, DO NOT USE THIS MOVING COMPANY. THIS IS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT WRITE REVIEWS. BUT OH! THIS EXPERIENCE DESERVES A REVIEW AND A NEGATIVE REVIEW FOR SURE! I USUALLY MOVE WITH ANOTHER COMPANY (MONARCO MOVERS, EXCELLENT COMPANY) BUT BECAUSE I WAS JUST CHANGING UNITS (MOVING FROM BOTTOM FLOOR TO TOP IN THE SAME APT COMPLEX) I CHOSE TO GO WITH A MOVING COMPANY THAT WAS JUST $50 CHEAPER THAN THE MOVING COMPANY I USUALLY USE, AND I WOULD HAVE PAID MONARCO $100 MORE IF I KNEW WHAT I WAS GETTING INTO. I SCHEDULED THE MOVE A WEEK TO 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE. THE MOVE WAS SCHEDULED BETWEEN 11AM-1PM. THE MOVERS DID NOT ARRIVE UNTIL 7:30PM THAT NIGHT. IT DELAYED ME STUDYING AND SO MANY INCONVIENCES BECAUSE OF ME BEING WORRIED AND STRESSED THAT I WOULD NOT MOVE THAT DAY. THE OWNER/BOSS WHATEVER! QUOTED ME 160 AND 190 IF THEY GO A LITTLE OVER. YOU WOULD THINK IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DISCOUNT BECAUSE I DID NOT FINISH MOVING UNTIL AFTER 9:30PM BUT BEFORE 10. I ALSO MOVED OVER HALF MY BOXES BECAUSE THEY WERE MOVING SOOOOO SLOW FOR A SMALL ONE BEDROOM APT!!!! MY USUAL MOVING COMPANY ONLY TOOK 2 HOURS AND THAT IS THE MOST! ONCE WE FINISHED HE CALLED HIS BOSS AND SAID MY BOSS IS GOING TO DO A FAVOR AND WAIVE THE GAS FEE AND ITLL BE $250! I WAS LIVID! YOU WENT UP ON THE PRICE AND MADE IT SEEM LIKE YOU WERE DOING ME A FAVOR! THAT WAS THE WORSE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. DO NOT USE THEM!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.