Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1975804
835 7TH AVE
<a href="/best-movers/Washington/Kirkland/quick-move-transport-llc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
They are really great at what they are doing. My turn was snappy and the took better than average consideration of my stuff. Much thanks to you!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
No one likes to move, yet Quick Move Transport made moving day truly effortless - which is stating a considerable measure. Avi by and by approached my old place a couple wks some time recently, to give me an assessment this made us feel sure there would be no repulsive shocks later on the huge day. The folks themselves were exceptionally proficient and dedicated, on one of the most blazing days of the mid year. Furthermore, in the result, after the folks had assembled all our furniture and gone home, we understood we were feeling the loss of a bundle of those minimal silver IKEA pieces to hold up our bookshelves. Avi, the proprietor, went to the workplace, discovered them in the truck and by and by conveyed them to me. On a Sunday. That is a mover with heart! Very suggested!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
This is a past due audit, yet I've utilized Quick Move twice. Once to move not exactly a mile and the second time to move two flats worth into one apartment suite from Kirkland to Seattle. Both times the team was on time and they worked quick and proficient, yet made a point to treat your things with consideration. The second move was somewhat more one of a kind with going to two distinct lofts and drop off a love seat at another area. They were glad to do as such. I was reminded to leave a survey as I will be utilizing them for a third time to move here in the following month. Profoundly prescribe and keep in mind to tip!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
PROUD OWNER WHO IS HOT-HEADED AND IRRATIONAL: Quick Move came recommended by our agent and friend, we had every reason to believe this would be a conventional professional interaction, and initially, all went as expected. Midway through the move, on their way to our new home their truck broke down (no one's fault). After multiple attempts to repair the truck, and 6 hours later, our stuff arrived (on a smaller truck, taking multiple rounds). Everyone was tired. Ultimately, our stuff was rushed into the new home with multiple broken items, grease on furniture, dings on the wall. At the end of the (late) night, the employees asked for full payment on a erroneous bill (with additional hours and labor) and did not acknowledge the inconvenience, rushed work or broken items. We agreed to pay half immediately and negotiate the rest the following business day. The owner was not there, but was directing his employees over the phone. After the first threat to bring the police to our home, we spoke with him on the phone directly. He became belligerent and aggressive and threatened to drive to our home to demand payment. He believed that there was a "law" to pay immediately and threatened to call the police again. After multiple attempts to dissuade him and deescalate, he drove to our home. He and his employees parked outside our house. At approximately, 1 am the police arrived to mediate. It's telling to see how people handle situations when things don't go as planned. To bring the police into this was inexcusable and unprofessional at best, and reckless and scary at worst. We believe in truth and transparency and honestly don't understand why this situation spiraled out of control. In most circumstances we believe in supporting local family-run business, this however was a terrible experience, especially as begin a new chapter in our lives.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.