Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1002164
335 WAREHOUSE RD
<a href="/best-movers/Tennessee/Oak-Ridge/dodsons-moving-and-storage-co-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Dodson's illustrative who masterminded us to make a move from Seymour, TN to McHenry MS made a decent showing, and we were extremely content with everything until we needed to sit tight two weeks for our furniture to be conveyed to our new home. After conveyance was made we were short three medium size compartments containing one little stove, numerous women shoes, and disjoin different things which they couldn't discover after our request concerning this matter. We were not given a rundown of stock to verify as things were emptied, they just started bringing and stacking our things and we were not permitted to confirm them as we were told would be done, so if its all the same to you losing a couple of things, then simply ahead and use Dodson!!!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Dodson's representative who arranged for us to make a move from Seymour, TN to McHenry MS did a very good job, and we were very happy with everything until we had to wait two weeks for our furniture to be delivered to our new home. After delivery was made we were short three medium size containers containing one small oven, many ladies shoes, and sever other items which they could not find after our inquiry concerning this matter. We were not given a list of merchandise to check off as items were unloaded, they just began bringing and stacking our items and we were not allowed to check them off as we were told would be done, so if you don't mind losing a few items, then go ahead and use Dodson!!!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.