10 Neil Rd
<a href="/best-movers/South-Carolina/Beaufort/carolina-moving-storage-co-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Very good moving experience! All of the workers were so nice and friendly. The owners coordinated the entire move smoothly and were very polite through the whole process. I have moved a few times, but this time was by far the best!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Maintain a strategic distance from AVOID AVOID!!!! Their child, John, is one of the packers and when he isn't in your restroom, he's on his Phone Facebooking. He doesn't have ANY thought how to pack and just tosses EVERYTHING into boxes. He doesn't stamp the cases or effectively distinguish what is in them on the stock. I discovered my adornments confine I purchased Iraq underneath all my fitness coach light weights. Nothing was wrapped or in ANY request. He took pictures off the divider and tossed them in the crates and put more weights on them. The casings are broken and there is glass all in the container. His Cousin came over on the grounds that nobody tried to pack the TV's the point at which the movers came and needed to continue pressing the TV since he didn't know how and after that neglected to get the serial number, so he needed to repack it. I've been in the military 17 years and moved 7 times. This is BY FAR THE WORST MOVE I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!! Nearly all that I have is harmed somehow.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
I moved from two homes one in Pa and the other in Nj to Beaufort SC. It took me about 32 months to build and finish the home I built down south. Carolina Moving was one of the very best services I used to make this happen. Susan was always helpful and finding a way to get me moved from two homes......store everything.......and deliver it. The workers were the best! Everything was so perfect. It sat in storage for over 32 months..........I literally couldn't remember some of the things, boxes, furniture, as they came off the truck.......Big Al, Cedric the entertainer, Noah's ark, Long Island........what a bunch of guys! They were so patient, and willing to move things around for us when we realized...........Oh, wrong BR! After 32 months it's hard, they were so polite and friendly. I'm never moving again, this is it for me..........but if I did, I would use them again in a second! Tremendous company! Tremendous people! Thanks so much! To everyone at Carolina Moving...... a & s.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.