Membership(s) & License
US DOT #55266
978 SOUTHAMPTON RD
<a href="/best-movers/Massachusetts/Westfield/bert-hills-express-moving-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Incredible move Jason and his group were exceedingly prescribe from my real estate agent I moved from NYC to Miami its was top notch experience thank you all
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Called to plan a free gauge. They didn't have any openings for more than two weeks! Be that as it may, they had come prescribed by our real estate agent so I postponed settling moving subtle elements until I got an assessment from Bert Hill. I even got back to, left a message, asking for them to call me if any prior times got to be accessible. Morning of my appraisal, with Paul, nobody appeared. Called the workplace, I wasn't "in their framework". I was offered a reschedule in one more week! I asked about any probability of being suited, pressed in, first arrangement next business day, and so forth. The lady noting appeared to have zero enthusiasm for getting my business. She just offered to give my number to Paul and he'd call me when he could, yet it wouldn't be today since he "cleared out his mobile phone at his better half's in Maryland"! How amateurish! Advised her I'd be going on seeking after any business with Bert Hill, this all appeared to be excessively disorderly and amateurish.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.