Membership(s) & License
US DOT #388638
5041 Beech Place
<a href="/best-movers/Maryland/Temple-Hills/eagle-van-lines-moving-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
We ran with Eagle Van Lines for a nearby move. Our quote from them was not the most minimal but rather it was sensible and I ran with them since they were on favorable terms with BBB. Subsequent to booking them I ran over the surveys on Yelp and was alarmed. Incredibly the move went easily. The movers appeared on time and the move was finished precisely inside of the time they had cited. The folks were extremely wonderful and worked hard. The furniture was in place no scratches, dings or harm and the house we moved into was additionally not harmed at all amid the move. Eli was incredible to work with. He was amazingly responsive and accessible. I would suggest Eagle Van Lines. Will be utilizing them again for our best course of action!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
To a great degree baffled with the administration we have gotten with your organization. We were moved the nation over by means of your organization. At the point when landing to seattle range, our conveyance date was changed, twice. Wound up getting our things a week later than we were told. At the point when the truck with our things arrived we were advised the team that arrived to empty were NOT a piece of your organization, yet rather, interim workers that were employed by means of a spot called "work prepared". Individuals who had NO involvement in moving/emptying a moving truck. Also, I know this on the grounds that after all was said and done, I asked them. At that point as things were being emptied, we had 2 Harley Motorcycles to be emptied first. Initial one was scratched ALL the route down the slope. Harming a custom paint work. At that point, as the second bicycle was being emptied it was DROPPED off the moving truck, bringing about real harm to the bicycle. This bicycle has a place with my spouse's dad who passed on eighteen months prior. Ends up being just about 10000 worth of harm. It has been a NON STOP fight since june to get this issue determined. We were advised to take the bicycle for an evaluation, which we did. At that point told that they would not support repairs without further data. Which we gave also. At that point we were advised we would need to give your organization deliver the bicycle a chance to back to Maryland to have it repaired. When we communicated our undeniable worries with this solicitation things swung to an altogether different course. At that point it went to conveying an appraiser. Which implies in light of the fact that we have advocated worries about transportation a bike that is invaluable to our family BACK the nation over to have you pick a spot to repair it and afterward send it AGAIN the nation over, your organization is currently hoping to "aggregate" it. So since we have concerns and need more than ANYTHING to have this cruiser repaired at a honest to goodness office without transportation it everywhere throughout the nation for no genuine reason we will now be "rebuffed" and are hoping to lose responsibility for that by and by is extremely valuable. ALL we need is for you to repair the harm YOUR organization brought about. We don't need you to simply cut some check and anticipate that us will leave after that. We aren't searching for cash to be given to us. We are hoping to have this wrong made right. So far this is NOT happening. We JUST need the bicycle repaired and took care of in a suitable way. Needed to pick a "star rating" to post.... zero stars was impossible. Shockingly.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.