Membership(s) & License
US DOT #-4581
1570 Integrity Drive
<a href="/best-movers/Ohio/Columbus/guardian-relocation-of-ohio/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
I need to give a stunning survey on Kim and her staff for the astounding knowledge that I experienced! She bailed me out with getting my quote. I moved from California to the island of Kauai (Hawaii). I was profoundly worried about OVER THE PHONE gauges, however Kim bailed me out with every one of the points of interest, I went over a nitty gritty rundown of things, furniture, and so on that I required dispatched. The day of get everything went well. The evaluation was close, I just wound up paying an extra $50 for a couple of additional cubic feet. The team that moved my effects was incredible, they were cordial and they ensured the greater part of my things extremely well. I am as of now attending to a couple of my things however the dispatchers guaranteed that I will be getting them in a matter of seconds! Primary concern I exceedingly suggest this moving company as they made my turn simple and effortless!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
Buyers BEWARE! This review is on the buyer side of a move. This company uses a document that has the existing owner (the person is getting moved out) sign off any damage of the home they are leaving. These people (the existing owners) have really no reason to do a thorough walk though of the home because they are leaving it and it is no longer their property. This moving company has them sign the waiver and if they happen to sign the paper and miss damage that was done to the home, the company will NOT take any responsibility for the new home owner claims. On behalf on of all new buyers of homes - if you are using them as a moving company, please take the time to walk through prior to you signing that waiver.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
The worst moving company. Had more damage and lost boxes than I have had in 6 other moves. No acknowledgement of a problem. Do no use this company
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.