137 Old Alcalde Road
<a href="/best-movers/New-Mexico/San-Juan-Pueblo/delancey-street-movers-new-mexico/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
Extremely efficient! Everything was in order, packed and delivered right on target. Good job!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
“They showed up on time, packed extremely carefully, were pleasant, had Zero scratches dents nicks or anything else and came in under budget.”
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
I had an excellent experience with my local move between houses in Santa Fe, one downtown and one up a country road outside of town. Joe and Justin were punctual, professional, careful with our antiques, and finished much faster than the estimated time (or the time we expected it to take). No problems with anything.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
Came to do an estimate on August 25, 2021 and was told a supervisor would call me back. It's now been nineteen days and not a single call, so I called a while ago and the liar wanted to argue and insist that they had tried calling both numbers, but there was no answer??? If there was no answer, then why in hell wasn't any messages left? The obvious, because they never called either number or left any message and if they had called, both numbers keep a detailed log of every incoming and out going call and there isn't any a single one from them. He also proceeds to tell me that because I didn't answer (????) they wouldn't be able to help me with my move. These liars have absolutely zero integrity whatsoever and can't be trusted and not only has this now put me into a very bad situation, but added to the enormous stress that I'm already experiencing due to this move.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.