Membership(s) & License
US DOT #2160433
2110 Grand Ave APT 21
<a href="/best-movers/Iowa/West-Des-Moines/we-move-your-stuff-llc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
They don't let you know the terms of the agreement before you save the movers - our movers just worked one hour in spite of charging us for two, since some of our furniture was not on a rundown - on the telephone we were not told the rundown was an agreement but rather that it was an evaluation. We were charged for an additional hour of work and they declined to try and move our bed out of the room. Likewise they charged us for 15 minutes venture out every approach to get from their office to our flat - we live on Lincoln expressway, this is truly three pieces from their office at 19 Adrian road. Alter: they got back to and discounted us a half hour yet at the same time did not move our bed, I'll give them back a star for that.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
We were scaling back Mom and moving her a hour from Dutchess Co. to Orange Co to be closer to crew. The moving expert we worked with was so decent and truly comforted us about the move. The quote was extremely sensible, and the moving company was exceptionally receptive to any progressions to the span of the move as we chose up to a minute ago what was running with us. On moving day the folks landed in the predetermined window, called ahead to let us know their ETA. When they arrived, the head fellow presented himself and alternate folks, and requested a stroll through to get a thought of what was going and where everything was. The folks went right to work and worked constantly without breaking. I felt the need to soften up with waters and gatorades, on the grounds that they simply continued onward!! We were stacked and on our way in less time than anticipated. The empty was just as smooth, and beside one minor episode with the leg on an old fashioned seat (which the lead mover quickly determined and settled agreeable to us). We truly couldn't have been more glad. Movers were so well-intentioned, watchful and brisk it made the experience for our family go so much smoother.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.