1535 Oak Industrial Lane Suite G
<a href="/best-movers/Georgia/Cumming/ivy-league-moving-services-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
I was in a jam and required a sectional couch moved to my home. Steve was great and worked with me to get me in without prior warning. The men who moved the couch were extremely proficient and polite. I will be employing this organization when I comes time to move my child into his loft this fall.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
I utilized Ivy League for a neighborhood proceed onward a proposal from a companion. When i required an evaluation, I talked with Steve. In the event that he isn't the proprietor, he is an upper level fellow and he appeared to truly know his stuff. He gave me an assessment via telephone which was really right on. I got gauges from 3 organizations and it was my call with Steve that sold me on Ivy League. Value shrewd, they were right amidst the pack. Fred, Eddie T and Brian (Ryan, possibly) appeared acceptable on time. They got the chance to work and deliberately dealt with my things. The group was amicable and took incredible consideration of our things. I would prescribe them to a companion without a second thought.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
Absolutely Awful. Do Not Use! Horrible experience with Steve Miller. This company is a Scam. The insurance they offer they do not honor. Completely illegal. Save yourself the headache. Read the reviews. He took my money and did not honor anything.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
Do not use Ivy League Moving, recently Steve had moved a family member and stored their furniture for a year in their facility. When it was time to deliver the furniture, the price has increase to 11K versus the first move of $4K. They also notified us that an expensive $14K motorcycle had been stolen from inside their warehouse. One of their employees stated that it was an inside job. Their insurance policy that they hide in the fine print allows you for a TOTAL REIMBURSEMENT of $300. This means, if they lost all of your family possessions, they would only owe you $300. Steve the owner, quit taking our calls, since he knew the policy he selected was of no value. He took advantage of my elderly parents once he had their furniture in storage and he is likely driving around on their motorcycle. Steve had every opportunity to make it right, but chose to hide and not return calls. Stay far away from this low budget company with basically no insurance and rented trucks.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.