Membership(s) & License
US DOT #163839
2940 W 45TH Street
<a href="/best-movers/Florida/Jacksonville/florida-transfer-and-storage-moving-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
This was the second time I utilized The Professionals. To start with, I had them move my stuff into capacity a year back, and now they moved my effects from my storeroom to my new flat. Like the first run through, the group was on time, as well as somewhat ahead. Also, they worked easily and tenaciously. Incredible work. The organization additionally sorted out the stopping grant, which came in exceptionally convenient.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Wonderful first movers experience. They arrived 10 minutes early and were quick, effective, and exceptionally well mannered. Nothing was harmed, and the expense of the move wound up being less expensive than the first quote. Would exceedingly suggest these folks on the off chance that you need an anxiety free move!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Obviously they changed proprietors.. great, right? However, they called and offered me $150 to bring down this survey.. discuss dishonest :-/
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
Florida Transfer and Storage delivered my new cabinet today. The end of the box is smashed and wide open. The metal pieces inside have been ruined. Keep in mind that I did not open the box. This is exactly how it was left for me. They claimed that they took a picture that shows that the box was in good condition when they left it and that the damage could've occurred on my front porch after they left the box. Really? Trust the one star reviews of this company and stay away!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
Absolutely horrible experience .Let me say the 2 delivery guys were very hard working and went out of their way to get things done and deserve to be treated much better by the company they work for. This nightmare started last Tuesday and I understand it was the day before the 4th of July holiday but original delivery window was 2- 6 and to make a VERY long story short my furniture finally got here at 10 pm .I am sure by this time anyone who were above these two gentlemen were home enjoying their evening knowing the problems of the day and problems that had happened and rather than get these men some help they chose to ignore there job and cost me a full day of work which I am self employed so if I don't work I don't get paid .And really can't believe no one from this company has followed up in any kind of way knowing what had happened . And will be contacting the company they were hired by to deliver my furniture . So if you want a moving company with 2excellent guys doing the labor and hard work and everybody above them that does not seem to care than this is the company to call .
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
They only get 1 star because zero isn't an option. Florida Transfer and Storage was hired to deliver furniture by the seller, which included "white glove service," which is delivery, assembly and trash out. They refused to assemble my furniture and then lied about me coughing and refusing to wear a mask. This company is a complete scam with no conscience.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
Florida Transfer and Storage was hired to deliver furniture by the seller, which included "white glove service," which is delivery, assembly and trash out. Upon arrival, the first question was "do you want this by the garage or front door." When I insisted that they place it in my home, they reluctantly agreed. They then refused to assemble my furniture and said "we don't do that." I asked the crew to call the office and they went ourside and drove away. When I called the office, Rachel told me that the crew said I was coughing and became belligerent when they asked me to wear a mask, which is a complete fabrication. Rachel defended her drivers and said there is nothing they can do at this point. This company is a complete scam with no conscience., https://www.movingauthority.com/claim-details/?id=6E97TU
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.