Membership(s) & License
US DOT #-3759
745 85th Ave #L
<a href="/best-movers/California/Oakland/west-coast-moving-and-storage-company/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
I procured West Coast Movers to deliver my things from California to Pennsylvania, and have been lamenting my choice to utilize West Coast Movers from that point onward. Try not to HIRE THIS COMPANY!!! I am as yet sitting tight for my shipment from this ghastly organization even as I am writing this objection.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
I can't let you know emphatically enough how awesome West Coast Moving Systems treated us. From planning our nearby move (we continued changing the date), to giving accommodating tips, the workplace staff and estimator were awesome. So as well (in late October, 2015 from Redwood City to Alamo) was our moving group, Efren, Sergio, Donell, and Walter. They were genuine experts, considerate, attentive and STRONG. Not one thing was broken or harmed, not even our colossal, overwhelming upright piano. We claim a few dearest collectibles and numerous gems, and all moved without damage. This experience contrasted with our other moving encounters has reaffirmed my trust in individuals. Much appreciated much West Coast Systems!!!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
We used West Coast Moving Systems for our move from our 1BR apartment in San Francisco to our new townhouse in Oakland. The move was fantastic! The crew was super friendly: Antonio, Eduardo, and Robert worked tirelessly to ensure we had a quick and safe move. We've unpacked our entire house and nothing was broken! My only complaint was that we were charged $50 for some paper that cost the moving company probably $3. We were so tired of packing though that we just went with it. If you can use this company, definitely do! Request our crew if you can. Antonio, Eduardo and Robert were great!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
The service we received from West Coast Moving System was great. I appreciated Marylynn's humor and knowledge as she provided us a moving quote a few weeks ago. We even commiserated over our ankle surgeries. When I received the quote from her later that day, I was amazed at how much accurate she was in itemizing our furniture. I didn't even think she was paying attention because she and I were chatting the whole time. She was definitely paying attention! A week later we had to call the office to see if we can reschedule our move to a different date due to our new house not closing on time. They quickly provided us with alternative dates, one of which worked well for us (since we were estimating when close would actually occur). Now to the move day... I hate moving. I hate packing too, but I helped with that. Since we had a bunch of kid activities to take care of this weekend...I left my husband to handle the entire business with West Coast Moving Systems. The team who worked on our local move this past (rainy) Saturday were awesome (according to my husband). He said the was amazed at how quickly they moved. He wasn't able to pack as fast as they could move it. He also said they had some pretty cool ways of moving the furniture. They left our home in good condition and quickly managed to move us in ...even though it was raining on and off. There was little wear to our new home. We definitely appreciate this company and their staff.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.