11022 North 28th Drive Ste 280
<a href="/best-movers/Arizona/Phoenix/metro-movers-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
We utilized Metro Movers more than 17 years prior to move into our new home. We had blended audits yet by and large the upsetting move went well. Here we are 18 years after the fact and we are moving once more! Scott (proprietor) called me the SECOND my home went on the status of "offer pending" and said he would send me a yellow post card. He was the main individual to call me and send me anything. I got back to him weeks after the fact and planned our turn. I did correlation value shopping and Metro was extremely moderate! I am stunned to peruse the antagonistic surveys in light of the fact that I never experienced anything like those other individuals. We moved a 3000 square foot home with 3 men and one truck! Al, Kenny and Rafael were on time, considerate, called me to illuminate me of their landing, proficient, clean cut and astonishing movers! You can tell they had been doing this for some time. They treated my stuff like it was theirs! They genuinely looked after my family unit things and like tetris amusement stuffed that truck full! Nothing was broken, harmed and all touched base in immaculate condition. They pressed the house in 2 hours! When we touched base to the new home, they did a stroll through, assessed the most ideal approach to move in and got down to business! In under a hour and a half, the whole truck was unloaded and everything was put where I needed it. They didn't break or harm anything! It was really astounding and such a smooth procedure! I am thankful for the experience! In ONE YEAR, we are moving again to our new form and undoubtedly I will call them once more. I will particularly ask for Al, Kenny and Rafael and supplicate that Scott does all that he can to hold them! They really are experts! The ladies in the workplace were additionally extremely quiet as I called a few times with inquiries. They were extremely useful and set me up for what's in store! Much obliged to you Metro Movers for an extraordinary ordeal! I would profoundly prescribe!!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Amid the procedure of picking a moving organization, we called a significant number. We observed Metro Movers to be the best value.....very pleasing and conservative. They strived to keep up their planned duty with us and arrived arranged to get the opportunity to work rapidly. The group made an astonishing showing amidst the hot Arizona climate. They moved the substantial things all through both floors with consideration and demonstrable skill. Both men had an extraordinary "can-do" demeanor and I wound up giving them a tip afterwards......I never typically do that. We would utilize them again instant.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.