1010 Cavalier Blvd
<a href="/best-movers/Virginia/Chesapeake/harrisons-moving-storage-co-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
They were fabulous! I would profoundly prescribe them. Friendly, proficient, and made my turn go easily.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
I as of late contracted with Harrison's Moving Co. to move my mom's family from Virginia Beach to Western North Carolina. The entire procedure, from quote, pressing, stacking, and conveyance was proficient, affable, and proficient. I was extremely awed with the watchful consideration given by every colleague taking care of classical furniture and delicate things. We got outstanding administration at a reasonable cost and I very prescribe this moving company.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
The convey was incredible. The pressing however was moderate and reckless. My wedding dress that has been laid out and saved was in a case named linenes and it was folded up and had toys stacked on it. There was no consideration in pressing things appropriately. My paper things were pushed in boxes and are awesome for reusing now. Not as much as half of the thing a have been named accurately. Boxes overpacked and swelling in addition to each bit of furniture was recorded as scratched, filthy, harmed, and so forth. BEFORE it was ever stacked. I found that intriguing that they noticed that on two things we just purchased a couple of days before the move.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
This company has poor communication skills My husband and I are both active military and check-in to our command without our House hold goods being delivered. The despatch clerks do not respond to emails or voice mails. i received an email sating our EDD: was 26Aug2019 no one from the company called or confirmed my delivery. Our oldest son started school without his belonging he was so upset. my younger boys went weeks without there belongings as well. I felt hopeless and mistreated.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!! 1ST MOVE, 3 PACKERS LEFT BEFORE STARTING FELT THAT THEY WERE NOT GOING TO MAKE ENOUGH MONEY. WORKERS GET PAID BY THE POUND. MOVE WAS SUPPOSED TO START AT 9:00 am . FINALLY 3 WORKERS SHOWED UP AT 12:30. 2 MORE WORKERS SHOWED UP AT 5:30. WE LEFT HOUSE AT 10:30 AT NIGHT. 2ND MOVE TO NEW HOUSE. I WAS TOLD BY MIKE AT HARRISON'S THAT THE MOVE WOULD START BETWEEN 9:00 AND 11:00 am. 3 WORKERS SHOWED UP TO ADDRESS, BUT THE WORKERS WERE TOLD THAT THE WEIGHT OF THE MOVE WAS 7000 LBS. WHICH IT REALLY IS 15000 LBS. THEY CALLED THE SUPERVISOR FOR THE DRIVER OF TRUCK WHICH TOLD THEM "THEY WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE AT THAT ADDRESS". IT TOOK THE WORKERS 2 HOURS TO DRIVE FOR THIS JOB. MY QUESTION IS HOW DID THE WORKERS GET THE ADDRESS IF THEY WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE? DRIVER TOLD MY WIFE THAT THE ANOTHER SET OF 4 WORKERS ARE ON THERE WAY WHICH IS AGAIN OVER 2 HOURS AWAY. IT IS NOW 2:00 pm AND STILL NO WORKERS, SO DRIVER GOT TIRE OF WAITING AND STARTED THE UNLOAD. WIFE IS GIVING HIM A HAND. NO WEEKEND EMERGENCY NUMBER FOR HARRISON'S OR MIKE THE SUPERVISOR FOR THE MOVE THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS FIASCO . MIKE WON'T RETURN MY CALL OR ANSWER HIS PHONE. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED BY A COMPANY IN MY LIFE LIKE THIS. IT IS TOO BAD I CAN'T GIVE A NEGATIVE STAR RATING. I HAD TO POST 1 STAR OR I COULD NOT SEND THIS POST. I THOUGHT I WAS USING A REPUTABLE COMPANY. AGAIN DO NOT USE THEM!!!!! GREG
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.