632 Boone St
Company's Membership needs to be upgraded. Please Become a Member pressing below.Become a member
HOW CAN WE HELP
08:00 AM - 21:00 PM
<a href="/best-movers/Tennessee/Kingsport/still-transfer-company-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
From the move coordinator to the actual packers and delivery men, everyone was very helpful and courteous. Moving is never fun, but they tried to make it as painless as possible. The guys did a good job of getting things to the places I designated and were patient with me as I was juggling a few things at a time while they were here.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
We hired Still Transfer to load a POD for the first part of our cross town move. The crew of three - including Lamar & Persian were absolutely phenomenal. Friendly, punctual and extremely hard-working and very capable in their container management skills - so impressive that everything fit!! I would highly recommend them and we'll be using them again this week for the unload...
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
If you want to hire slow movers at an hourly rate, this company is for you! The workers to 2 breaks from a move time 9am-12pm. Paying for breaks for workers is one thing, but after they left I realized that the driver Robert racked up an extra 45 mile that he charged me for on my bill! Those were not breaks, they were joy rides out of the way to waste my time and my husband's hard earned money. Also, it was not 3 movers working all at the same time. I have hired 2 professional movers that did the job in half the amount of time! I will never use this company again or refer them to anyone! Be aware of charming personalities and do not mistake that as genuine kindness. These kind of people will steal from you.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
Hired Still Transfer to move my daughter across town today. I was very pleased with how hard the guys worked and how professional they were. I highly recommend this company for your moving needs...
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:56 a.m.
Moved us from FL to VA Did a great job on time and reasonable Very nice crew
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Add a Review