118 N Lamine Ave
Company's Membership needs to be upgraded. Please Become a Member pressing below.Become a member
HOW CAN WE HELP
08:00 AM - 21:00 PM
<a href="/best-movers/Missouri/Sedalia/state-fair-moving-storage/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
I simply need to say that Jake at State Fair is astonishing. I think he is super kind and all the more then willing to help and that is extraordinary. My BF is a long haul driver for a moving organization based out of Boston. Here and there I wind up trying so as to help him out to find an assistant on his moves when he has a huge amount of cube to unload and he experiences issues finding help. He was stuck unloading a 2000+cube in Marshall, MO. I called Jake as a local moving service close to the zone and he had no issue in offering help. Much appreciated Jake!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
Horrific move, damaged property including heirlooms, poor packing, poor handling,marking box incorrectly. Final price was nearly double the bid.... Many boxes filled will packing paper and other empty boxes, many sheets of paper 10+ for extension cord and very little packing around an imported, heirloom cuckoo clock which was crushed! I would not recommend them! I worked very hard to keep my business local and was taken advantage of...Be careful!!!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
State Fair Moving & Storage has moved us two times now and every move has been easy and smooth with their help! They have great communication, were on time and handled all of our items with great care! The movers were kind, respectful and professional. I would highly recommend them!
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Add a Review