782 Seneca Street
<a href="/best-movers/Kansas/Leavenworth/studdard-moving-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Excellent moving service
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
The foreman and group were proficient and sorted out. The expense of the move was reasonable and was like the underlying quote. The hardware used to help with the move looked new and I would utilize them once more!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
Would not recommend. This mover ignored ALL notice requirements of federal law for interstate moves, misrepresented documents to obtain signatures of unauthorized signers on documents, was next to impossible to communicate with due to their habitual failure to return calls or respond to emails in any timely manner. Once we got to the damages process they got even worse with communication. They refuse to take responsibility for the continual failures and this resulted in my move ending up in litigation. Moving is stressful enough. Don't make it worse by using this mover.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
The move itself went fine. They showed up on time, were polite, and were professional movers with the exception of messing up paint on my stairway while three guys literally shoved my king size mattress through an opening that was too small. The main problem is that they took a furniture blanket I own and won't respond as I try to get it back. One of my pieces of furniture was wrapped in a blanket I own (and furniture blankets aren't cheap). After they unwrapped the furniture they took the blanket to the truck thinking it was theirs which is an honest mistake that is understandable. However, I told them that it was my blanket and they said they would get it for me. The move then got busy again and I forgot about it and then I went to get lunch for the crew. When I returned the first truck was gone and replaced by the second truck, and, my blanket had not been returned. At the end of the move I told the supervisor that they hadn't returned my blanket and he said he would get back to me. Over a week later he hasn't gotten back to me. Phone message left with GM and nobody has contacted me. Sent email via their website and nobody has contacted me. So, I guess I will have to file a claim, wait months to get reimbursed, and encourage the military transportation office to not give Studdard future business.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.