Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1814876
5254 Ville Anita
<a href="/best-movers/Missouri/Hazelwood/busy-bee-moving-llc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
I am late in posting this, yet we utilized Busy Bee for a move from Indy to Fort Wayne in May. I can't say enough positive things in regards to this experience. At first Matt turned out and gave us an evaluation, and all through the procedure he was exceptionally informative. This was our first time utilizing movers, and he was extremely understanding and cheerful to answer every one of the inquiries I peppered him with. The three folks who came to move our stuff - Richard, Mike, and Cliff - were amazingly proficient and a portion of the most diligent individuals I have ever seen. It was dreamlike remaining in our kitchen and watching them stack all our stuff into their truck. The cost wound up being precisely the expense of the assessment, which was amazing, as I've heard heaps of loathsomeness stories from other individuals who have utilized movers. The folks took excellent consideration of our things, and I would exceedingly prescribe them to anybody.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Moving sucks- - Busy Bee made it significantly less horrible. We had some extraordinary folks turned out and give an entire 13-hour day move. It was super hot and yucky and they made an extraordinary showing, were truly decent and worked hard. I had two relatives/companions prescribe them and they were correct! This is not white-glove administration, in the event that you have $mill craftsmanship collectibles then this might be not for you (and you will pay a TON more). In any case, they took care of business well and productively and were truly agreeable the whole time (when they presumably needed to cuss me out on account of how hard the move was!). This is not to say that they aren't cautious, they are! I've had different movers cite me the measure of pressing they do to the furniture- - which costs cash and isn't generally essential. I have zero objections! Express gratitude toward them for making an awesome showing at an extremely sensible cost! Will allude them to companions and utilize them again, however I absolutely never expect on moving again! :) Thanks folks!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.