8345 NE 83RD ST APT 1216
Company's Membership needs to be upgraded. Please Become a Member pressing below.Become a member
HOW CAN WE HELP
08:00 AM - 21:00 PM
<a href="/best-movers/Missouri/Kansas-City/courtesy-movers-llc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Driver Mike and partner Mark landed on time and conveyed the administration we contracted for. Both of these men went well beyond. They stacked and dumped our belonging with master consideration. In the middle of they halted off at my sister's home to drop off a washer, dryer and allude. At her home they unfastened and moved her current apparatuses and snared the new machines. Both men were obliging and proficient. I would prescribe Courtesy Moving Service to anybody in the Valley that needs a move!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
Let me start with saying how nice and hard the employees who moved us were. They were on time, polite, and fun to work with. They pointed out two items to us that were damaged on accident, they contacted the owner (Josh) and said he would be in contact with us to fix the issues. We gave the employees a huge cash tip. They did great and earned it. We used Courtesy Movers LLC on June 13th. We had not heard back a couple days later so I called and left a message. A couple days later on June 18th I had not heard back so I texted and sent an email. Eventually about 1.5 weeks later I finally got a hold of Josh and we set up a time for him to come on July 11th. He came and took pictures and said he would research the cost to replace and get back with me. I have not heard from him since his visit on July 11th. I have called and sent a couple of text messages and he has just completely ignored me. We spent over $800 with Courtesy Movers LLC and it's too bad it has to end like this when it could have been easily resolved. I dislike giving negative reviews but I am left with no choice. We have a dented and deeply scratched refrigerator door handle, a handful of broken dresser knobs, and a scratched 16 cube shelving system. The dresser knobs and the refrigerator door handle were shown to us by his employees who admitted fault. Search their company on BBB.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
I called Josh with Courtesy Movers last minute because my movers canceled on me the day before the move. Courtesy Movers was not only able to Accommodate my last min move, they were on time, very professional and took great care of my furniture! I would recommend Courtesy Movers to everyone! 5 stars all the way!!
Karen K Lawrence
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
Keenan Joe Kaleb moved me. They were very polite young men They introduced their selves, were dressed very nice. They made sure that everything was where I wanted it I tell everyone thy should ask for them. They work very well together. I was very impressed with the three of them. They show hreat respect for senior citizens
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Add a Review