102 Newington CIR
<a href="/best-movers/South-Carolina/Anderson/palmetto-moving-services/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Incredible experience! I have used these folks a few times. I highly suggest their service. The owner, Perry is great! Friendly and an expert! I wouldn't use any other person!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
I required an evaluation to get a washer and dryer and convey it. Their base is 3 hours, which I believe is ridiculous.Why does there have to a base? Frightful organization!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Worst guy to get your stuff moved. He was on time for the estimate. He gave 4 hour move calculation (his employee - Keith said that Perry always gives lower estimate to get the business). First of all, they were late. One of the employee - James, said that he lost $400 at a bar playing fishtank gambling game. Keith was talking on the phone all the time with his girlfriend. That four hour move took more than 7 hours. Later, Perry said that he had a family emergency and can't come. As soon as we went inside the house, he came in his truck to drive the truck. Both- Keith and James said that they don't know how to drive that truck. There was furniture damages. However, Perry avoided coming and haven't come yet. Do not hire this guy.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
Perry and his crew were outstanding. They were extremely helpful and careful with moving our belongings from storage into our new home. And, very patient with me as we shifted furniture from one spot to another. They went above and beyond. Very pleased with their services.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
I highly regret hiring these movers. I feel I was overcharged, and that could be miscommunication, but we did pay $500 to have one 10x20 storage unit moved less than 3 miles. BUT, my real issue is that the driver hit our mailbox, and they didn't repair. Moving took place on Thursday, and I was assured by the owner, Perry Farrow, that it would be repaired. I told them that my home was closing Monday, and it needed to be done Sunday by 3 PM. On Saturday he assured me someone would be there that afternoon to repair. No one ever showed, I tried calling and texting....not a word from them. My attorney even tried to reach them for 4 days, since our closing was pushed to Friday. He never responded or apologized. Extremely unprofessional.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
Wonderful company with even better employees! They worked quickly and efficiently and nothing was damaged! Very respectful group of guys. Would recommend and will definitely use again!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
Would not recommend. This company had 2 guys come out to move my elderly mother and they charged her $600.00 to move 2 beds, table, 2 couches , washer, dryer and china hutch that they ended up breaking the glass inside it so she can not use it at the moment. They had to travel 12 miles to her new home. She had requested that I not do a review as she is scared they will come after her. This is so sad. First and only time we will use this company.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.