(701) 223-5535 (800) 737-5535
(701) 223-5535 (800) 737-5535
3403 E Rosser Ave
Company's Membership needs to be upgraded. Please Become a Member pressing below.Become a member
HOW CAN WE HELP
08:00 AM - 21:00 PM
<a href="/best-movers/North-Dakota/Bismarck/aaction-moving-storage/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
I moved my family from Denver to Bismarck. I've been extremely anxious about moving organizations since I generally dreaded something getting harmed. This movement was astounding. I can't be more content I picked AAction Movers Bismarck.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
The main reason(s) I don't give Action Moving a 5-star rating, is exclusively in light of regulatory issues. I'll get the dreadful stuff off the beaten path initially, and afterward on to the well done. I got a call from one of the ladies in the front office to affirm the move and they had the wrong date. When I gave her the right date that was on the request, she asked me when I had moved the date. LOL - I didn't! Anyway, understood that sorted.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
Aaction moving & storage, does NOT pay their workers properly, and even worse...Not at all. They falsify reasoning's to avoid payments and they go to ever extent to create inaccurate accusations. This is wage theft and the result trickles down to the service levels that the client receives. Which is very poor, including numerous cases of crews not showing up, walking off during the move, non experienced movers, criminals on site that has resulted in cases of theft, etc.. On top of the wage theft, there is zero Corporate support, both in training and financially, which made each branch try to make ends meet with inexperience and use of their own personal cash. There was no fuel cards, no access to funds for scales and other needed expenses, our garage bin was repossessed due to no payment. All our vendor's were not getting paid, couldn't repair trucks. And at one point we were declined to purchase post-it notes. The company will reply, this is false. But I too am a victim after working under Aaction Moving and Storage and can advise these statements are true. And I have NOT received my pay or reimbursement of personal expenses after our agreement was terminated. I want to warn others of the companies practices, so Clients are aware who they are hiring and doing business with.
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Add a Review