545 Severn Away
<a href="/best-movers/Kentucky/Lexington/wildcat-moving/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
The team where exceptionally decent and watchful with my things. I utilized them for moving and capacity. They were magnificent. I would utilize them once more.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Not only were Tory Spencer and Austin delicate with our belongings, they were extremely efficient. We know that movers get paid by the hour, but these guys weren't trying to take their time to run up the clock. They wanted to get our stuff to our new place safely and quickly. Great job! Choose this company.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
I used this company in May 2021 to move from lexington ky to Richmond ky the worse experience ever.The movers broke the fence of the property I was moving from and will not take responsibility for it,jack disconnected all the electronics from the tvs,speakers and DVD players I had unattached cords everywhere ,wildcats sent someone else out to reconnect everything and even stated he is always cleaning up Jack's mess.Jack even went so far to call my 15 year old dog stupid .Out of everything I went thru with this company they are denying their unprofessionalism and refuse any compensation. Do not use this company!!!!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
I used this company in May 2021 to move from lexington ky to Richmond ky the words experience ever.The movers broke the fence from the property I was moving from and will not take responsibility for it.jack called my 15 year old dog stupid.I have complained to the corporate office no one is willing to take responsibility for what was broken or how I was treated nor will they offer any type of compensation. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY .I have relocated all over the world being military connected and I can truly say this was my first bad experience with a moving company.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.