417 Poplar St
Company's Membership needs to be upgraded. Please Become a Member pressing below.Become a member
HOW CAN WE HELP
08:00 AM - 21:00 PM
<a href="/best-movers/Minnesota/Mankato/kato-moving-storage/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
This moving company is extraordinary! Friendly, accommodating, and quick. They even take care of my furniture and re-gathered my bed. I would suggest these folks instant and unquestionably utilize them once more!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Mr. Roger Kato and his moving organization were to a great degree supportive to me in my late move, without them it wouldn't have been conceivable. Mr. Kato and alternate movers that accompanied him were snappy and decided completing an extensive employment in a brief span. The cost was sensible, and he has his own particular trucks. The way that everything was stuffed made for the most effective utilization of space. I would prescribe them profoundly to move later on.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
We are seniors and needed to make a big move from one farm house to another farm house. Lots of boxes, furniture and heavy items to be moved. So I called Kato Moving and Storage Co. and they were very professional and accommodating and worked with our schedule. Dakota, Noah and two big young college men came, worked a very long hot day making two trips with the big new truck, taking only one break. They went up and down many steep steps in both houses and got a good work out never waivered, friendly guys polite and very professional. They put in a very long day 10 hours from start to end from Mankato, Mn. to our house and back. I had every box marked and they all went where they were supposed to which helped me out later after the move. I especially like the rugs used at both houses protecting the new carpets and floorings. I am very very happy with these men and how the truck was packed everything wrapped in heavy blankets and strapped down inside this big truck. I would highly recommend these guys and the Kato Moving and Storage Co. to anyone. Very Happy!!!!!!!
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Add a Review