Membership(s) & License
US DOT #125665
2950 Long Lake Rd
<a href="/best-movers/Minnesota/Saint-Paul/berger-transfer-and-storage/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
I have utilized Berger Transfer and Storage twice. Once for a move from Chicago to Minneapolis and again for my turn from Minneapolis to Seattle. In spite of the numerous stressors and dissatisfactions of moving, I had an extremely positive involvement with them the first run through, which is the reason I selected to utilize them once more. David was my expert and he was cordial, keen and kind in the greater part of my cooperations with him, even while I put Berger on hold so I could get gauges from other moving organizations. Melanie was the organizer for my genuine move, and both of them together made the entire experience as smooth as could be expected under the circumstances. I wound up having a touch of an issue with the proposed conveyance date, however Melanie was responsive and steady all through my dissatisfactions and frustration. She even gave remuneration as a consequence of the hindrance with the conveyance issue. I trust that the entire experience would have been and felt much more terrible had it not been for her extremely client administration situated, and responsive correspondence with me. I would completely prescribe this organization to help you with your turn, whether it is national or neighborhood.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
I was stressed over my huge move from MN to CA and my moving company lined me up with Berger Allied movers and they were GREAT!!! The genuine drivers went to my home and pressed up my stuff and after that they were the ones to convey it as well. They were on time and their client administration called me when they ventured foot into my home and ensured everything was great and afterward called again when they touched base in CA and ensured they arrived on time. These folks take the stress out of moving. I read an excess of ghastliness stories on the web and now I know who to go to for GREAT administration. On account of my driver Joe and CSR Angie =)
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.